Boil pork ribs for 40 minutes, for broth – 1-1.5 hours.
How to cook pork ribs
1. Defrost pork ribs, cut into several pieces of 4-5 ribs before cooking, cut off excess fat.
2. Boil water in a saucepan – there should be plenty of water.
3. Put the ribs in the pan.
4. After boiling, remove the resulting foam for 10 minutes.
5. Cover the pan with a lid, cook over low heat for 50 minutes.
6. Remove foam.
How to cook ribs for soup
1. Pork ribs for soup pour cold water and put the pan on the fire.
2. Add some salt at the beginning of cooking, spices and seasonings, onions and carrots.
3. Follow the foam for 5-7 minutes, removing it.
4. Boil pork ribs for borsch for 1 hour, this time is enough for moderately fatty broth and tasty meat. Remember that usually borscht is cooked on more dietary beef. But for pea soup, you need a fatty broth to soften the taste of peas, so cook longer – 1.5 hours.
5. Strain the broth, rinse the pot and continue cooking with the strained broth.
6. Cut the ribs along the bones and return to the pan. If the ribs are large, they can be served separately when serving soup.
7. The broth for the rib soup is ready – after it boils, you can add the rest of the products.
Simply boiled ribs is a very fatty dish with little meat and a lot of fat. Pork ribs are boiled either for soup or in preparation for frying or baking.
For cooking 3 liters of broth, half a kilo of pork ribs is enough.
To make the broth lighter, simply drain the first broth and add more water.
Serving boiled pork ribs is delicious with boiled rice, which is cooked on the broth left over from cooking the ribs. Since the dish is fatty, beans and peas, potatoes are well suited for garnish. To soften the abundance of fat, you can also use hot spices and seasonings.
After cooking, pork ribs can be pan-fried or baked to give them a crispy texture and a mouth-watering look.