Wash apples, cut into slices. Pour 60 milliliters of water into the pan, put the apples and put on fire. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes over low heat. Crush the apples and add honey and nuts to them, mix. Boil puree for 20 minutes. Cover the heated form with parchment and grease with oil. Lay out the mixture with a thickness of 5 millimeters. Put the mold in the oven. Bake for 6 hours with the oven door ajar.
How to make pasta at home
Apples – 1.5 kilograms
Water – 1/5 cup
Peeled walnuts – half a glass
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
How to cook marshmallow
1. Wash apples, cut out spoiled places.
2. Cut each apple in half, cut out the core, stalk and spoiled places.
3. Cut each half of the apple into 5-6 slices.
4. Pour 1/5 cup of water (about 60 milliliters) into a cauldron or pan with thick walls, put apples and put on fire.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook the apples for 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon or spatula.
6. Using a pusher or blender, chop the apples in a saucepan.
7. Chop walnuts and add to apples, add honey, mix thoroughly.
8. Cook applesauce with nuts for another 20 minutes with constant stirring.
9. Preheat a baking sheet to 110 degrees.
10. Cover a baking sheet or baking dish with baking material (either paper or a silicone mat) and grease with oil using a cooking brush.
11. Lay out the apple mixture and level it so that the thickness of the mixture does not exceed 5 millimeters.
12. Put the mold with marshmallow on the middle level of the oven. You can replace the oven with a device for drying vegetables and fruits.
13. Bake marshmallow for 6-7 hours with the oven door ajar.
14. Put the marshmallow from the baking sheet, cut into arbitrary shapes and arrange in jars.
– For the preparation of marshmallows, apples are usually used that are not suitable for other dishes – jams and jams. In particular, overripe and stale soft fruits are suitable for marshmallows.
– To taste, apples can be peeled before cooking marshmallow.
– When preparing marshmallows, you can add half a glass of dried berries or any nuts.
– You can experiment with the color of marshmallow by adding fresh berries to apples at the beginning of cooking.
– Marshmallow is considered cooked when the apple mass acquires the consistency of thick jam.
– If an acidic variety of apples is used in the preparation of marshmallows, you can add a little sugar to the apples during cooking, for every kilogram of apples 1 tablespoon of sugar. It should be noted that the finished product will cease to be dietary.
– If juicy apples are used, you can not add water to boil apples.
– To peel off tightly stuck baking paper from marshmallow, it is necessary to moisten it with plenty of water several times.
– Pastila is completely ready when it acquires a dense texture, does not leave wet marks.
– Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
– You can dry the marshmallow in the sun – then you need to hang the layer in a sunny place and leave it for 5-7 days.