Cook pollock fish soup for 15 minutes, in total it takes half an hour to process the products.
How to cook fish soup from pollock
Pollock – 1 kilogram (3-4 pollock fish)
Water – 4 liters
Potato – 8 pieces
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
Carrots – 1 piece
Bulb onion – 1 head
Black peppercorns – 10 peas
Bay leaf – 2 leaves
Garlic – 3 teeth
Dill and parsley – a small bunch
Salt – to taste
1. If the fish is frozen, defrost it, preferably in a slow, that is, natural way: at room temperature.
2. Wash pollock, cut off the head, remove fins and scales and gut to get a fillet. 3. Cut the fish into several small pieces.
4. Put the heads in a pot of boiling water (4 liters) and cook pollock heads for 25 minutes.
5. Remove the heads from the broth.
6. Peel and cut potatoes into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter, add to the broth, salt and cook for 15 minutes.
7. Peel the onions and carrots, grate the carrots on a coarse grater, finely chop the onion.
8. After 15 minutes of cooking potatoes, add pieces of pollock fillet to the broth.
9. After 5 minutes of pollock cooking, add onions and carrots.
10. Beat chicken eggs and mix into the ear.
10. Add salt to the broth and add spices and finely chopped garlic.
11. Boil pollock fish soup for another 5 minutes.
Serve the ear, sprinkled with fresh herbs, with pleasure!
Tips for cooking pollock fish soup
1. At the end of cooking, optionally, you can add 50 grams of vodka and a little lemon juice – this will give the pollock ear a special piquancy.
2. After cooking, pollock fish soup can be a little, 15-20 minutes, insisted under the lid to make the ear more saturated.
3. Onions and carrots, before adding to the ear, can be fried in a pan in vegetable oil.
4. Pollock fish soup can be simply cooked in a multicooker: put all the ingredients in a multicooker pan, set it to the “Soup” mode and cook for 1 hour.
5. When cooking fish soup, 20 minutes before the end of cooking, you can add 100 grams of rice, millet or pour 2 beaten eggs 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
6. To cook pollock fish soup for a child, you need to bring water to a boil, add pieces of pollock fillet, onion and carrots. After 20 minutes, remove the onions and carrots, add potatoes, chopped raw onions and grated carrots. 10 minutes before the end of cooking, pour in 1 beaten chicken egg.