Boil leg or thigh fillet for 20 minutes.
Steam thigh fillet or leg without skin and bones, cook for 30-40 minutes.
How to cook leg fillet
1. Wash the chicken thigh fillet and dry with napkins.
2. Pour water into a saucepan, put on fire, add salt.
3. Put the chicken thigh or thigh fillet into the boiled water.
4. Cook the fillet for 20 minutes with a slight boil.
How to steam thigh fillet/legs
fillet – 6 pieces
Tomato – 2 pieces
Carrot – 1 piece
Onion – 1 piece
Garlic – 1 prong
Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
Sour cream – 2 tablespoons
Seasoning for chicken – 1 teaspoon / to taste
Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to steam thigh fillet
1. Put sour cream in a bowl, add peeled and chopped garlic, mix.
2. Rub the chicken fillet with salt and spices.
3. Put the fillet in sour cream, mix, marinate for 1 hour.
4. Peel onions and carrots; cut the onion into rings, grate the carrots on a grater with large notches.
5. Lubricate the steamer bowl with oil, put the marinated chicken fillet in 1 layer, so that there is a small distance between the pieces.
6. Put the onions and carrots on top of the chicken.
7. Make sure there is enough water in the steamer container.
8. Set the multicooker for 45 minutes.
– Chicken legs without skin and bones are stored in the freezer for up to six months.
– Calorie thigh fillet – 135.5 kcal / 100 grams. This is almost a tenth more than the calorie content of breast fillet.
– At the end of cooking, do not remove the leg (thigh) fillet from the broth in order to avoid drying out of the meat and losing its aesthetic appearance.