To prepare the simplest boiled egg snack – stuffed chicken eggs – it can take from 20 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the complexity of the filling.
Fillings for stuffed eggs
How to make stuffed eggs
1. Boil chicken eggs (10 pieces), cool and peel.
2. Cut each egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolk.
3. Prepare the filling according to one of the recipes.
4. Stuff the halves of boiled eggs with a filling with a small slide.
5. Put stuffed eggs on a plate, decorate with herbs.
Your stuffed eggs are ready!
Salmon + yolks + mayonnaise and dill
1. Boiled salmon fillet (200 grams) mash with a fork and mix with chopped yolks (8 pieces).
2. Add finely chopped dill (3 sprigs), season with mayonnaise (2 tablespoons) and garnish with caviar.
2 types of cheese + yolks + mayonnaise
1. Finely grate Emmental cheese (100 grams) and combine with mashed yolks (8 pieces).
2. Mix cream cheese (2 tablespoons) with chopped green onion feathers (5 pieces), add the yolk mixture and put mayonnaise (2 tablespoons).
Ham + bell pepper + mustard + yolks
1. Cut the ham (100 grams) into small pieces and combine with chopped yolks (8 pieces).
2. Grind red bell pepper (1/2 pieces), mix with a mixture of ham and yolks and season with mustard (1 tablespoon).
Sprats + mayonnaise and yolk
1. Mash sprats (350 grams) with a fork, add finely chopped dill (to taste).
2. Combine mashed yolks (6 pieces) with sprats and pour mayonnaise (2 tablespoons).
Cheese + mayonnaise, garlic and egg yolk
1. Mash the yolks (3 pieces) evenly and mix with mayonnaise (3 tablespoons).
2. Add hard cheese (50 grams) grated on a fine grater to the minced meat and squeeze the garlic (2 cloves).
Salted pink salmon + yolk + mayonnaise
1. Yolks (4 pieces) mash with a fork and mix with finely chopped parsley (to taste).
2. Salted pink salmon fillet (150 grams) cut into small pieces, mix with the yolk mass and season with mayonnaise (3 tablespoons).
Cheese + carrots + yolks
1. Mix yolks (5 pieces) mashed with a fork with boiled carrots grated on a fine grater (2 tablespoons).
2. Grated cheese (3 tablespoons) and ground walnuts (1 teaspoon) season with lemon juice (1 teaspoon) and combine with the yolk mixture.
Pickled cucumber + yolks and mayonnaise
1. Combine 5 yolks with garlic (2 cloves), salt and add mayonnaise (3 tablespoons).
2. Grind the pickled cucumber (1 piece) on a coarse grater and combine with the yolk mass.
Mussels + yolks + cucumber and mayonnaise
1. Egg yolks (4 pieces) mash with a fork, add finely chopped smoked mussels (150 grams) and salt.
2. Add fresh cucumber grated on a coarse grater (1 piece) and season with mayonnaise (2 teaspoons).
Shrimps + cream, mustard and yolks
1. Finely chop the yolks (5 pieces), add finely chopped boiled shrimps (150 grams) and fresh cucumber (1 piece).
2. Mix heavy cream (50 milliliters) with mustard (1 teaspoon), salt and combine everything.
Eggs with cheese and tomato sauce
Chicken eggs – 8 pieces
Cheese – 150 grams
Cream (fat content 10%) – 3 tablespoons
Tomatoes – 500 grams
Onions – 1 piece
Bulgarian pepper (green) – 1 piece
Parsley – to taste
Butter – 1 tablespoon
Pepper and salt – taste
How to cook eggs with cheese-tomato sauce
1. Divide hard-boiled eggs (8 pieces) lengthwise into two halves. Remove the yolks, mash with a fork.
2. Using a coarse grater, chop the cheese and divide into three parts. First mix with yolks, pour cream, add pepper and salt.
3. Put the resulting filling into the halves of boiled proteins. Lay the eggs in an oven dish.
4. Mix finely chopped onion with finely chopped bell pepper and fry them in a saucepan for 3 minutes.
5. Chop half a kilogram of tomatoes with a knife into pieces and, together with the juice, add to the saucepan to the onion and pepper. Cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the second part of the cheese on top and simmer for another 5 minutes (covered). Pour the eggs with the resulting mixture, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and heat for another 10 minutes.