Wash the eggs, put them in a saucepan with cold water and put on fire, for soft-boiling it is enough to wait 2-4 minutes after the water boils. Then put the eggs under cold water and peel.
How to boil soft-boiled eggs
Eggs – 5 pieces
Water – 1 liter
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Soft-boiled eggs in a saucepan on the stove
- Put 5 eggs in a saucepan, pour 1 liter of cold water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and put the saucepan over medium heat.
- Boil 3 minutes after boiling water.
- Cover the pan with a lid, leaving a small gap, then pressing the lid with a towel, drain the water in which the eggs were boiled.
- Rinse the eggs with cold water.
Boiling soft-boiled eggs in a multicooker Put the eggs in the multicooker
bowl and pour water so that it covers the eggs on top by 1 centimeter. Cooking time 5 minutes on the “Steaming” mode. Transfer the cooked eggs to a bowl and rinse with cold water.
– Soft-boiled eggs are served in shell, placing a warm egg on a special stand. It is necessary to free the top of the egg from the shell, so that it can be eaten with a spoon.
– A soft-boiled egg can be in several states : semi-liquid protein and yolk (cooking time 2 minutes), soft (but not liquid) protein and liquid yolk (cooking time 3 minutes), soft protein and semi-liquid yolk (cooking time 4 minutes). The cooking time is indicated for eggs of category 1, the cooking time for smaller eggs should be reduced, and large eggs should be increased by 1 minute.
– Boil soft-boiled eggs over low heat , if heated too intensely, they will burst.
– For boiling eggs, you should not take a large pan, the eggs should lie tightly against one another, and not move along the bottom of the pan and not beat against each other.
– Eggs can be immersed not in cold water, but in boiling water with a tablespoon. To prevent the eggs from bursting, they must first be warmed (immersed in hot water for 5 minutes) or the blunt end of the egg is pierced (there is air that will exit the egg through the puncture, compensating for the increasing pressure).
– Calorie content of 1 soft-boiled egg (50 grams) is about 80 kcal. A soft-boiled egg is easily absorbed by the body – it takes no more than 2 hours to digest it. Due to the high cholesterol content of the egg yolk, it is not recommended to consume more than 5 eggs per week.