Eggs in a bag are not fully cooked eggs, so they need to be boiled less than hard boiled. Put eggs in a saucepan, pour 1 liter of water, add a spoonful of salt so that the shell does not crack. Put all this on medium heat (5 on a 10-point scale) and wait for it to boil. After the first bubbles, measure 5 minutes – during this time the eggs will just boil into the bag.
How to boil eggs in a bag
Eggs – 5 pieces
Water – 1 liter
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Preparing eggs for cooking
Wash the eggs thoroughly in running water.
Boiling eggs in a bag in a saucepan on the stove
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, pour 1 liter of cold water, add 1 tablespoon of salt.
2. Put the pan on medium heat, bring the water to a boil.
3. After boiling water, boil eggs for 5 minutes.
4. Drain the hot water from the pan and pour over the cooked eggs with cold water.
Boiling eggs in a bag in a multicooker
Method 1. Put the eggs in a multicooker bowl, pour water (there should be 1 centimeter of water on top). Steam for 7 minutes.
Method 2. You can pour water into the bowl, and place the eggs in a steaming container. Cook for 8 minutes on the “Steaming” mode. Transfer the finished eggs with a slotted spoon into a bowl and pour cold water for a few seconds.
See the general rules for boiling chicken eggs !
– Eggs in a bag should be served hot, without peeling the shell. It is convenient to eat eggs boiled in a bag with a teaspoon, removing the shell from the sharp end. Serve well with salad and cheese for a great diet breakfast.
– Calorie content of 1 egg in a bag is about 80 kcal. Eggs are a healthy product, easily absorbed by the body, however, due to the high cholesterol content in the yolk, it is worth limiting the consumption of eggs (3-5 pieces per week) or eating only egg white.
– Eggs boiled in a bag have a fairly dense protein and liquid yolk . You can boil eggs in a bag and without a shell, releasing them into very salty water (salt prevents the egg from spreading). This is how the traditional French dish poached eggs is prepared .
– It is recommended to lay the eggs in cold water, then they do not burst. You can lay eggs in boiling water, but so that they do not crack: do not use cold (only from the refrigerator) eggs, they must first be warmed in warm water; immerse the eggs in boiling water carefully – using a tablespoon; pierce the egg shell from the blunt end – this will allow the air present there to escape during cooking.