Simmer cabbage for 40 minutes.
How to stew cabbage with meat
Cabbage – 1 head per 1.5 kilograms
Carrots – 2 medium carrots
Onions – 2 heads
Fresh champignons – 300 grams
Tomato paste – 1 small can
Pork – 500 grams
Garlic – 4 teeth
Salt, pepper, bay leaf – to taste
Vegetable oil – 4 tablespoons
How to stew cabbage in a pan
Peel and cut onions into half rings. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the onion for 5 minutes. While the onions are fried, peel and grate the carrots, add to the onions and fry for 10 minutes. Add tomato paste, stir and simmer for 10 minutes. While the vegetables are stewing in tomato paste, wash and finely chop the mushrooms, add to the pan. Pour half a glass of water, mix and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cut the pork into cubes, fry in a separate pan, fry the pork until golden brown. Cut the unclean leaves from the cabbage and add to the meat. Put vegetables on top, salt, pepper, cover and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 35 minutes. Add chopped garlic and bay leaf, simmer for another 5 minutes.
Pork when frying can be replaced with sausages.
How to stew cabbage in a slow
cooker Wash and dry the meat, cut into cubes. Lubricate the capacity of the multicooker with oil, lay out finely chopped cabbage. Set the slow cooker to the “Baking” mode, simmer the cabbage for 20 minutes. Then add carrots, onions, chopped garlic, meat pieces and simmer for another 20 minutes.
Pour tomato paste diluted in water or broth into the slow cooker, add chopped mushrooms. Salt, pepper and add bay leaf. Close the slow cooker and continue to stew the cabbage with meat in the “Stew” mode for 1 hour.
Fried cabbage with egg
– 1 kilogram
Fresh herbs – 3 tablespoons
Chicken eggs – 3 pieces
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
Salt and black pepper – to taste
How to fry cabbage with an egg
1. Peel the cabbage from coarse leaves, salt and mash with your hands until juice.
2. Heat the frying pan, pour in the oil, put the cabbage, salt and pepper.
3. Fry the cabbage for 20 minutes over medium heat without a lid.
4. Sprinkle the fried cabbage with herbs, break the egg, mix and simmer under the lid for 5 minutes.
How to fry cabbage for pies
Cabbage – 1 medium head
Onions – 1 large onion
Carrots – 1 large piece
Vegetable oil – 60 milliliters
How to fry cabbage for pies
1. Chop cabbage into thin strips 0.5 cm wide.
2. Finely chop the peeled onion into squares.
3. Wash, peel, coarsely grate or chop the carrots into strips 3 centimeters long and a couple of millimeters thick.
4. Pour vegetable oil into the pan, heat over medium heat until bubbles appear.
5. Fry onions and carrots in oil for two to three minutes, stirring.
6. Put cabbage in a pan with onions, carrots, immediately start stirring until the cabbage gives moisture.
7. When the cabbage gives moisture, cover, cook for 30 minutes.
8. Open the lid, stirring the cabbage, cook for 10 minutes, the moisture should evaporate, and the cabbage should fry a little.