Fry the chicken leg skewers for 20 minutes on good coals and 30 minutes on quiet ones.
How to fry skewers of chicken legs in kefir
Chicken legs – 2 kilograms
Kefir – 1 liter
Onion – 2 heads
Cilantro or parsley – a large bunch
Garlic – 5 teeth
Salt – half a teaspoon
Pepper – to taste
How to fry chicken legs skewers in kefir
1. Wash chicken legs, excess fat is better cut off and leave the skin.
2. Peel the garlic, crush or grind it into a pulp.
3. Peel the onion, cut into thick rings.
4. Wash greens, chop.
5. Put the chicken legs in a bowl, put garlic gruel to them, rub the legs with garlic gruel with your hands.
6. Sprinkle pepper, salt, herbs on the legs, add chopped onion rings, mix with your hands.
7. Pour kefir into a bowl with legs, mix with your hands so that the legs are completely in kefir.
8. Put a plate on the legs with a diameter approximately equal to the diameter of the bowl, put something heavy on top of the plate so that the legs are under pressure.
9. Place a bowl with legs in kefir marinade for two hours in the cold.
10. Put the legs marinated in kefir on the grill, not too tight, fry for 20 minutes on strong coals, 30 minutes on weak ones.
– The meat of the legs is fatty, mainly due to cartilage and skin. To make meat more dietary, it is recommended to clean the legs from skin and cartilage.
– To dry the legs and so that the meat does not fall apart during frying, it is necessary to make not very liquid marinades (not liquid sour cream, kefir).
– Since chicken meat is quite tender, it is recommended to marinate the meat for 1-3 hours, this is quite enough.