Soak the pigs in cold water for 4-6 hours, boil for 35 minutes, fry for 10 minutes.
How to roast pigs
Svinushki – 500 grams
Salt – half a teaspoon
Pepper – 3 peas
Vegetable oil – 50 milliliters
Onion – 1 large head
How to fry pigs
1. Sort pigs, remove adhering forest debris, wash.
2. Cut off dark, earthy areas from pigs.
3. Put the pigs in a saucepan, pour cold water so that it covers the mushrooms, set aside for several hours.
4. Drain the water in which the pigs were soaked.
5. Rinse the pigs in fresh water.
6. Cut large pigs into three parts, medium and small – in half.
7. Put the mushrooms in a saucepan, pour in fresh water so that it completely covers the pigs.
8. Place the pot with pigs on medium heat, cover with a lid, let the water boil.
9. Salt, put peppercorns, cook mushrooms with the lid ajar for 35 minutes.
10. Drain the water from the pot with boiled pigs into a colander, set aside for 15 minutes to cool and dry.
11. Put a dry frying pan on the burner, heat it over moderate heat.
12. Pour oil into the pan, put pigs, fry for 10 minutes.
12. Cut the peeled onion into small cubes.
14. Put the onions to the fried pigs, keep for 5-7 minutes so that the onions and mushrooms become rosy.
Fried pigs with potatoes
Pigs – 500 grams
Onions – 1 large head
Potatoes – 5 medium tubers
Butter – 50 grams
Salt – half a teaspoon
How to fry pigs with potatoes
1. Sort pigs, remove adhering forest debris, wash, cut off dark, earthy areas.
2. Put the pigs in a saucepan, pour cold water to cover the mushrooms, set aside for several hours.
3. Drain the water, rinse the mushrooms in clean water.
4. Cut large pigs into three parts, medium, small – in half.
5. Put the pigs in a saucepan with clean salted water, boil over medium heat for 35 minutes.
6. Remove the boiled pigs from the water, let them dry.
7. Place a frying pan with butter over moderate heat, melt the butter.
8. Put the pork in the oil, simmer for 10 minutes until the moisture evaporates.
9. Cut the peeled onion into small cubes, put on the mushrooms, fry for 5 minutes.
10. Peel the potatoes, chop them into bars 3 centimeters long, a centimeter thick.
11. Rinse sliced potatoes in cold water, dry with shaking.
12. Put the potatoes to the pigs, fry, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, stirring so that the potatoes grab the crust and become soft inside.