Fry pieces of lard half a centimeter thick in a pan for 5 minutes .
In a slow cooker, fry the fat for 10 minutes on the “Frying” mode.
How to fry lard in Bulgarian
– 500 grams
Leek – 400 grams
Bulgarian pepper (red) – 2 pieces
Ground red pepper – 1 gram
Ground black pepper – 2 grams
Parsley – 1 bunch
Salt – to taste
Preparation of products
1. Half a kilo of fat cut into slices 5 millimeters thick .
2. 400 grams of leek, peel and cut into slices.
3. Wash 2 bell peppers, remove the core, remove the seeds, cut into rings 0.5 cm thick.
4. Chop parsley.
How to fry Bulgarian lard in a pan
1. Put pieces of lard on a preheated dry frying pan, salt, fry, stirring, over medium heat for 10 minutes until golden brown. Then put the fried lard on a plate.
2. Put the onion into the pan with melted fat, fry over low heat for 5 minutes. Then sprinkle the onion with red ground pepper, mix.
How to fry Bulgarian-style lard in a multicooker
1. Place pieces of lard in a multicooker bowl, salt. Cook on frying/deep-frying mode for 15 minutes, stirring with the lid open. Then put the fat on a plate.
2. At the bottom of the multicooker bowl in the fat left over from the fat, put the onion, cut into rings. Fry for 10 minutes in the frying / deep-frying mode with the lid open. Then sprinkle with red ground pepper, mix.
How to serve fried lard in Bulgarian
1. Put the fried onion on a plate with bacon, sprinkle everything with black pepper.
2. Decorate the dish with bell pepper rings, sprinkle parsley on top.
How to fry lard with eggs
Salo – 100 grams
Chicken egg – 2 pieces
Salt – to taste
How to fry lard with eggs in a pan
1. Cut 100 grams of lard into slices 0.5 cm thick.
2. Put pieces of lard on a preheated dry frying pan, salt, fry over medium heat on both sides for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Pour 2 eggs into the pan, fry for 3 minutes on one or both sides.
How to fry lard with eggs in a multicooker
1. Put pieces of bacon into the multicooker bowl, do not close the multicooker lid. Set the frying / deep-frying mode, cooking time 15 minutes.
2. Then pour 2 eggs into the bowl, cook in the frying / deep-frying mode for 5 minutes with the lid open.