Fry the chicken strips in a pan for 3 minutes , then turn over and fry for another 3 minutes.
Deep-fried chicken strips for 4 minutes.
Strips at home
Chicken fillet – 1 piece
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
Breadcrumbs – 2 tablespoons
Salt and curry – to taste
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
1. Defrost chicken fillet, wash, dry and cut into strips wide 1.5-2 centimeters.
2. Sprinkle chicken strips with salt and spices, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Prepare 3 deep containers – break an egg in 1 and beat, pour flour into another, breadcrumbs into the third.
1. Place the pan over medium heat.
2. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, heat for 30 seconds.
3. Take 1 chicken strip in your hand, dip in flour, then in egg, then in breadcrumbs – and put in a pan.
4. Also put other strips on the pan – it is important that they do not touch each other.
5. Fry the strips for 3 minutes over medium heat, then turn over and fry for another 3 minutes.
1. Pour oil into a deep frying pan of small diameter, put on a quiet fire.
2. Check the oil – drop a drop of water into it – if it foams, the oil is ready to fry the strips.
3. Take 1 chicken strip in your hand, dip in flour, then in egg, then in breadcrumbs – and put in oil.
4. Fry the strips for 4 minutes.
Put the finished chicken strips on a napkin before serving to get rid of excess oil.
– Ready strips can be frozen – they will be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
– Chicken strips are great served with mustard or sweet and sour sauce from McDonald’s or KFC.
– Caloric content of chicken strips – 162 kcal / 100 grams.
– Keep fried strips covered in the refrigerator for no more than 2 days.
– The cost of products for the preparation of strips – from 70 rubles, if deep-fried – then from 100 rubles. (on average in Moscow as of June 2016), the price in KFC restaurants is 223 rubles / 9 strips.
– Cooked strips can be used in Caesar salad instead of fried chicken.