Keta is fried for 6-10 minutes depending on the size of the piece for frying.
How to fry ketu in breadcrumbs
Chum salmon steaks – 4 pieces
Lemon – 1/2 pieces
Garlic – 4 teeth
Vegetable oil – 5 tablespoons
Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
Breadcrumbs – 2 tablespoons with a slide
Marjoram – 1 pinch
Ground black pepper – to taste
Curry – 1 pinch
Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to fry ketu
1. Peel 4 cloves of garlic from the husk, wash them and grind them with a garlic press.
2. Mix 5 tablespoons of vegetable (preferably olive) oil, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, garlic, pepper, 1 pinch of dried marjoram and a pinch of curry.
3. Squeeze lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon into the marinade.
4. Put the salmon in the marinade for 30 minutes.
5. Roll each chum salmon steak in breadcrumbs.
6. Put the pan on a slightly above medium heat and heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil on it for half a minute.
7. Put the steaks in the pan, fry until golden brown for 5 minutes on each side.
8. Serve fried chum salmon steaks hot or cold.
How to fry ketu in batter
Keta (fillet) – 550 grams
Flour – 180 grams
Cheese – 180 grams
Egg – 3 pieces
Milk – 185 milliliters
Vegetable oil – 8 tablespoons
Salt – to taste
Thyme – a pinch
Pepper – 1 pinch
Parsley – a small bunch
Seasonings – optional
How fry salmon fillet in batter
1. Cut 550 grams of salmon fillet into pieces that are suitable for subsequent frying (about 5-7 centimeters in length).
2. Grate the pieces of chum salmon with pepper, salt, sprinkle with parsley seasonings so that the fish is completely saturated with them.
3. In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs with 185 milliliters of milk until a homogeneous frothy mass is formed.
4. Add 180 grams of flour to the egg-milk mixture, salt to taste and beat with a whisk. Introduce the flour in portions, stirring constantly so that there are no lumps in the finished batter.
5. Add to the mixture of flour, milk and eggs 180 grams of cheese grated on a fine grater.
6. Place a frying pan over medium heat and heat 1 tablespoon of oil on it.
7. Roll the pieces of fish in batter. The batter should be thick and not run off the fish.
8. Fry the salmon for 3 minutes on each side, adding vegetable oil for frying when it runs out in the pan.