Keep crayfish on skewers over coals for 15 minutes. Fry crayfish tightly packed on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
How to fry crayfish in foil on the grill
1. Rinse the crayfish in cold water, put on a dish so that excess water drains.
2. Wrap each crayfish separately in food foil, salt and pepper.
3. Place the crayfish in foil on the grill over the coals, bake for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
How to fry crayfish on the grill
– 3 kilograms
Dill stalks and greens – 1 bunch
Dried dill seeds – 3 tablespoons Light
beer – 2-2.5 liters
Soft lettuce leaves – 8 leaves
Salt – 3 tablespoons
How to make smoked crayfish on the grill
1. Wash dill, separate the greens from the stems.
2. Rinse crayfish in cool water.
3. Pour beer into a saucepan or basin, put dill seeds.
4. Pour washed crayfish into a pan with beer, cover with a lid, leave to marinate for 24 hours at room or outdoor (summer) temperature.
5. Put the pickled crayfish on the grill, smoke on the coals for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Cover a large round plate with soft lettuce leaves.
7. Lay the fried crayfish in a circle and sprinkle with chopped dill.