Fry fresh belyashi in a pan for 5 minutes on each side – first from the side of the hole, then from the other. Fry the belyashi over medium heat in a large amount of oil.
Fry semi-finished belyashi for 10 minutes on the side without a hole, without defrosting. Fry frozen whites in a small amount of oil over low heat under a lid.
How to fry belyashi
for 17-20 whites
Beef – 400 grams
Onions – 2 heads
Milk – 150 milliliters
Water for the filling – 150 milliliters
Dry yeast – 7 grams
Wheat flour – 250 grams
Sugar – 2 teaspoons without top
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
Sunflower oil – 1 cup
How to fry in a pan
1. Wash the beef, dry it, chop it with a meat grinder, put it in a bowl.
2. Peel the onion, finely chop, add to the ground beef.
3. Add onion and half a glass of water to the minced meat, mix thoroughly.
4. Pour milk, heated to room temperature, into a bowl, add salt and sugar to the milk, dissolve.
5. Dilute the yeast in a part of the milk, add to the main part of the milk.
6. Sift flour, add to milk, kneading a stiff dough.
7. Lubricate the dough with vegetable oil, cover and leave at room temperature for 1.5 hours.
8. Roll the dough into a sausage with a diameter of 4 centimeters and cut into rings 1 centimeter wide.
9. Sprinkle the work surface with flour, roll out the dough into circles.
10. Put 1.5 tablespoons of minced meat in the center of each circle.
11. Raise the edges of the circle of dough and fix it so that the middle with meat is not covered with dough.
12. Heat up the pan, pour in the oil.
13. Put the whites on the side with the hole so that the whites do not touch each other.
14. Without covering with a lid, fry the whites for 5 minutes.
15. Turn the whites over and fry for another 5 minutes.
16. Put the finished whites on a napkin so that the excess oil is glassed.
– Ready whites can be frozen – they will be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
– Water is added to minced meat for juiciness of whites, and as an option, you can replace it with milk.
– Calorie whites – about 250 kcal / 100 grams.
– The weight of 1 belyash is about 80-100 grams.
White dough without yeast
Flour – half a kilo
Kefir – half a glass
Milk – half a glass
Chicken egg – 1 piece
Salt – half a teaspoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
How to prepare dough for whites
1. Mix milk and kefir in a bowl, heat to room temperature.
2. Add the egg to the mixture and beat.
3. Add salt and sugar and beat again.
4. Gradually adding flour, knead the stiff dough until it sticks to your hands only a little.
5. Pour vegetable oil into the dough and knead until smooth.
6. Roll the dough into a ball, place in a bowl, cover and leave at room temperature for 15 minutes.