Cook for 45 minutes in a pressure cooker over gas pyanse.
In the slow cooker, cook for 40 minutes in the “Steam” mode.
Cook pyanse in a double boiler for 50 minutes.
How to cook pyanse
Products for 12 pies
Minced meat – half a kilo
Cabbage – 300 grams
Onion – 200 grams
Garlic – 4 teeth
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Ground pepper – 2 pinches
Milk 3.5% fat – 1.25 cups
Flour – 600 grams
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
Yeast – a bag of 11 grams
Butter – 2 tablespoons
Salt – 1 pinch
Preparation of the filling
1. Peel off the top layers of onion, garlic and cabbage and chop finely.
2. If necessary, defrost minced meat and lightly break it with a fork.
3. Pour cabbage, onion and garlic into a large bowl, sprinkle with salt and crush well so that the vegetables give juice.
4. Mix minced meat with cabbage, garlic and onions, mix – the stuffing for pyanse is ready.
Preparing the dough
1. Heat the milk to a temperature that is imperceptible to the touch (35-40 degrees).
2. Melt the butter.
3. Measure out 300 grams of flour, sift, mix with yeast and add to milk, knead the dough.
4. Cover the dough and leave the dough for 1 hour in a warm place.
5. Mix the dough, add salt, melted butter and the remaining flour.
6. Knead the dough for 7-10 minutes until elastic.
7. Put in a warm place for 2 hours, kneading once every 1 hour, then use the dough for the dance.
Formation of pyanse
1. Roll out the dough, lay out the filling.
2. Pinch the pie.
3. Lay pyanse in 1 layer on the dishes of a double boiler, multicooker or pressure cooker, previously greased with butter.
Boil over steam for 40-50 minutes, if there are several layers of pyanse – 15-20 minutes longer.
Pyanse are Korean steamed pies that have become popular as fast food in the Far East, literally translated as “upper class”.
The classic pyanse serving is served with spicy Korean-style carrots and tomato sauce. The pie is opened along the seam on top, tomato sauce is put inside and spicy carrots are laid out. Additionally, soy sauce can be served.
When cooking, pyanse increases in size by 20-30 percent, therefore, when laying out pies on a dish, it is necessary to leave a space of 2 centimeters from each other.
On the dish of a double boiler or pressure cooker, it is necessary to spread the pyanse with the seam up so that the seam does not open. Otherwise, the juice from the filling may leak out.
For pyanse, you can use minced meat or finely chopped meat, the obligatory products are minced meat, cabbage, onion and garlic. Additional products – herbs, spices.