It takes 24 hours to make jam from shadberry. Boil jam from irgi for half an hour .
How to cook jam from irgi
Irga – 1 kilogram
Sugar – 1 kilogram
Water – 300 milliliters
How to make jam from
shadberry 1. Sort out shadberry, clean and wash. Pour water into a saucepan, put on fire.
2. Pour sugar into the heated water, dissolve it. 3. Boil the syrup for 5 minutes, then put the berries into the syrup and cook for 5 minutes after boiling.
4. Cover the pot with jam and leave to cool completely.
5. Then return to the fire and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Repeat the same procedure for the third time.
7. Pour hot jam into sterilized jars and screw on the lids.
Irgi jam with lemon
Irga – 1.5 kilograms
Boiled water – 200 milliliters
Sugar – 700 grams
Small lemon – 1 piece
1. Pour 1.5 kilograms of washed and peeled irgi into a saucepan.
2. Add 200 milliliters of boiled water to the fruits and put the pan on a high heat.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the jam for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, open the lid, mix the berries thoroughly.
5. Pour 700 grams of sugar over the irgi and reduce the heat to a minimum.
6. Twist the washed lemon in a meat grinder and add to the jam.
7. Cook the jam over low heat for another 30 minutes.
8. After half an hour, turn off the gas and let the jam cool down.
9. Immerse the blender into the cooled jam and grind the berries to a jelly state.
10. Heat the jam to a boil and pour into prepared sterilized jars. The finished jam will resemble jam in consistency.