Halpam in the broth will take 20 minutes to cook, corn khinkali are steamed for half an hour.
How to cook halpama in broth
Corn flour – 500 grams
Wheat flour – 100 grams
Meat broth – 1 liter
Cottage cheese – 250 grams
Garlic – 3 cloves Lean
oil – 2 dessert spoons
Salt, sugar – to taste
How to cook halpama
1. Sift corn and wheat flour together.
2. Boil 250 milliliters of broth, add sugar and salt.
3. Constantly kneading, pour boiling broth into the flour and knead a dense dough.
4. Cover it and leave for a quarter of an hour.
5. Put another 0.5 liters of broth on the fire, and while it heats up, form flat cakes with wet hands.
6. Dip the cakes into the boiling broth and cook for 20 minutes.
7. While the cakes are being cooked, grind the garlic with salt, add cottage cheese and vegetable oil, mix.
8. You should achieve the consistency of a thick sauce; if the cottage cheese is dry, pour a little broth.
9. Serve halpama in the broth in which they were boiled, add more if desired.
10. Serve with sauce.
How to steam halpama
Lamb (shoulder or neck part) – 700 grams
Potatoes – 5 pieces
Corn flour – 200 grams
Wheat flour – 200 grams
Eggs – 2 pieces
Carrots – 1 piece
Onions – 1 head
Vegetable oil – 100 grams
Kefir – one and a half cups
Garlic – 3 clove
Sour cream – half a glass
Soda – half a tablespoon
Salt – to taste
Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
How to cook corn khinkali for a couple
1. Put the lamb in a saucepan, pour 2 liters of water.
2. Put 1 peeled onion, salt and pepper to the meat, put the pan on the fire.
3. Boil the lamb for 1 hour after boiling, removing the foam, then strain the broth and return to the pan.
4. Peel and cut the potatoes into 1.5 cm cubes, add to the broth and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Sift wheat and corn flour together through a sieve, add butter, eggs, soda, kefir and knead the dough.
6. Roll the dough into a sausage with a diameter of 4-5 centimeters, cut them into circles 1 centimeter thick, and squeeze a little on both sides to form a medallion.
7. Put the cakes on the trays of the double boiler, greased with oil.
8. Boil halpama for half an hour.
9. At this time, make the sauce – crush the garlic with salt, mix with sour cream.
10. Serve halpama with meat, potatoes and broth, sauce separately.