Cook buckwheat with stew for 20 minutes.
Buckwheat with stew
Bank of boneless
stew – 500 grams
Buckwheat – 1 cup
Salt – 1-2 teaspoons depending on how salty the stew
is Water – 1.5 cups
1. Sort and rinse buckwheat with running water.
2. Open a can of stew with a can opener, cut the meat into small pieces.
3. Try the stew for salt – if it is very salty, adjust the amount of salt when cooking buckwheat.
How to cook buckwheat with stew in a saucepan
1. Pour 1.5 cups of water into the saucepan, put buckwheat, add salt if necessary.
2. Boil buckwheat for 10 minutes after boiling, add stew (together with liquid), mix buckwheat with stew.
3. Cook buckwheat with stew for 10-15 minutes, then turn off the heat, wrap the pan with buckwheat and stew in a blanket and let it brew for 10-20 minutes.
How to cook buckwheat with stew
For buckwheat, pork, beef stew, horse meat or even wild boar are best suited. Buckwheat absorbs all the juices during cooking. Fat that may be present in a jar of stew is best removed.
You can boil buckwheat and mix it with stew, but then the buckwheat will not have time to soak in the meat juices and will be dry. To smooth out the minus of this method, add butter to buckwheat.
How to cook buckwheat with stew in a slow cooker
1. Put buckwheat in a slow cooker, pour in water.
2. Close the lid of the multicooker, cook buckwheat for 10 minutes after boiling in the “Cooking” or “Cereals” mode.
3. Put the stew in the slow cooker and continue to cook buckwheat with stew for another 15 minutes under a closed lid.
4. Infuse buckwheat with stew without opening the lid of the multicooker for 10 minutes.
How to cook buckwheat with stew in a pressure cooker
1. Pour buckwheat into a pressure cooker pan, add stew and pour in water.
2. Set the cooking time – 8 minutes in the “Cereals” mode.
3. After setting the pressure, cook for the prescribed time, then wait half an hour for the pressure to drop – just during this time the buckwheat will infuse.