Cook buckwheat with vegetables for 25 minutes.
How to cook buckwheat with vegetables
Buckwheat – 1 cup
Bulgarian pepper – 2 pieces
Tomatoes – 2 large
Onions – 2 large heads
Carrots – 1 large
Butter – a cube with a side of 3 centimeters
Parsley – half a bunch
Salt – 1 tablespoon with a slide
1. Sort and wash the buckwheat.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion.
3. Peel the bell pepper from seeds and stalk and chop finely.
4. Peel the carrots and grate on a coarse grater.
5. Wash, dry and finely chop the tomatoes (or you can puree them).
6. Wash parsley, dry and finely chop.
How to cook buckwheat with vegetables in a saucepan
1. Put butter in a thick-walled saucepan, melt it and put onions.
2. Fry the onion over medium heat without a lid for 7 minutes until golden brown.
3. Add pepper and simmer under the lid for another 7 minutes.
4. Add carrots and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, simmer for another 5 minutes.
6. Pour buckwheat to the vegetables, pour water so that the buckwheat is covered with water – and cook the buckwheat with vegetables under the lid for 25 minutes over moderate heat.
How to cook better
Of vegetables with buckwheat, tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, carrots and onions, celery, cauliflower, broccoli are perfectly combined.
Tomatoes can be replaced with tomato paste.
You can use frozen vegetables (including mixtures), fry first and then add buckwheat.
How to cook buckwheat with vegetables in a multicooker
1. In a multicooker on the “Frying” mode, heat the butter and fry the onion in it.
2. Add peppers, carrots, tomatoes and buckwheat every 7 minutes.
3. Pour buckwheat with vegetables with water (in the usual ratio) and cook for 25 minutes in the “Baking” or “Soup” mode. If the multicooker is equipped with the pressure cooker option, then cook for 8 minutes on the “Cereals” mode after building up the pressure, then release the pressure for 10 minutes under natural conditions.