Cook buckwheat with minced meat for 30 minutes, then insist 10 minutes.
How to cook buckwheat with minced meat
Buckwheat – 1 cup
Minced meat (from beef and / or pork) – 300 grams
Onion – 1 piece
Salt – 1 tablespoon without a slide
Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
1. Peel and finely chop the onion.
2. Sort and rinse buckwheat under running water.
3. Minced meat, if frozen, defrost.
How to cook buckwheat with minced meat in a saucepan
1. Pour vegetable oil into the bottom of the saucepan, put on fire.
2. When the oil is hot, put the onions on the bottom of the pan.
3. Fry the onion, stirring, 5 minutes.
4. Put the minced meat and divide it with a spatula so that it is evenly distributed over the pan.
5. Salt and pepper the minced meat with onions, mix and fry for another 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Put buckwheat on top of minced meat, pour water so that it completely covers buckwheat.
7. Cook buckwheat with minced meat for 30 minutes.
8. After cooking, mix buckwheat with minced meat, leave for 10 minutes with the lid closed.
How to cook buckwheat with minced meat in a multicooker
1. Pour oil into the multicooker, heat it in the “Frying” or “Baking” mode, fry the onion with the lid open.
2. Put the minced meat and fry, then add salt and pepper, put buckwheat and pour water.
3. Close the lid of the multicooker and cook buckwheat with minced meat for 40 minutes in the “Baking” mode.
How delicious to cook buckwheat with minced meat
To cook buckwheat with minced meat faster, you need to start boiling buckwheat in another saucepan, and after bringing it to half-cookedness (15 minutes of cooking after boiling), drain the water and put it in a saucepan with minced meat. Continue to cook buckwheat with minced meat for another 15 minutes.
If a slow cooker-pressure cooker is used to cook buckwheat with minced meat, cook the dish in it for 20 minutes at high pressure.
Additionally, grated carrots, tomato paste, mushrooms can be added to buckwheat with minced meat.
It is better to salt buckwheat with minced meat in a small amount at the beginning of cooking, and if necessary, add salt to the dish at the end of cooking.