Cook adjika with apples for 40 minutes
How to cook adjika with apples
for 2.5 liters of adjika
Tomatoes – 2 kilograms
Apples – 600 grams
Carrots – 600 grams Bell
peppers – 600 grams
Hot peppers – 4 medium
Onions – 600 grams
Garlic – 200 grams
Vegetable oil – 400 milliliters
How to cook adjika with apples
1. Thoroughly wash onions, tomatoes and bell peppers, remove cuttings from tomatoes, stalk and seeds from sweet peppers, cut vegetables into 5 parts.
2. Wash the apples, cut out the core and also cut into 5 parts.
3. Peel and chop the carrots.
4. Peel the garlic, then chop with a knife or garlic press.
5. Peel hot peppers, remove the stalk.
6. Pass the prepared products through a meat grinder, then salt to taste.
7. Add 400 ml of vegetable oil to the resulting mass, mix well and cook in an enamel or stainless steel bowl for 40 minutes.
8. After cooking, cool the adjika and serve it to the table, or twist it for the winter.
How to cook adjika with apples in a
slow cooker 1. Wash vegetables and apples, peel them from cores and seeds, cut into pieces.
2. Chop the garlic and carrots thoroughly.
3. Grind all products in a meat grinder, salt, add spices and 400 ml of vegetable oil.
4. Thoroughly mix the resulting mass, place it in the multicooker container and turn on the “Extinguishing” mode for 35 minutes. After the adjika is slightly cooled, it is ready for use or preservation.
Harvesting adjika for the winter
1. Sterilize jars for adjika (it is better to choose small jars, because adjika is not consumed in large quantities).
2. Pour boiled adjika with apples into hot jars.
3. Screw the adjika with lids, cool and put away for storage.
– Adjika with apples is a popular variation of traditional adjika , which, in addition to spiciness and salt, wants to add a little sweet and sour taste that apples give. The result is a universal snack-sauce – even for bread, even for meat. Cooking adjika is easy, all preservatives (hot pepper and garlic) are natural.
– To give adjika with apples a pronounced sourness , you can add a little apple cider vinegar to it, and for piquancy – grated walnuts into flour.
– The longer you cook adjika , the thicker and the more concentrated it becomes.
– The degree of spiciness can be independently adjusted by the amount of hot pepper in the recipe. When preparing adjika with apples, you can add your favorite spices and make the dish exclusive.
– Vegetables for cooking adjika must be chosen fresh, without rotten barrels and wormholes. This will help keep the dish longer and not spoil its taste.
– Tomatoes for the dish are better to choose juicy ripe and even slightly overripe, and sour apples.
– Cooking adjika with apples is recommended in enameled or stainless steel dishes .
– In adjika with apples, you can add coriander seeds, suneli hops, dill, fennel and saffron.
– Calorie adjika with apples – 59.3 kcal / 100 grams.
– Adjika is an effective prophylactic against viral diseases , it improves digestion, normalizes and enhances metabolism, and increases appetite.
– Canned adjika with apples can be stored for up to 2 years, retaining its useful and gustatory properties.
– The average cost of products for cooking adjika with apples per season is 300 rubles. (as of May 2019 in Moscow).
– Adjika with apples is ideal for meat dishes , used in the preparation of sandwiches and served at the table as an independent snack.