Roast beef cook for 1 hour.
How to stew roast beef
Beef – 600 grams
Onion – 2 heads
Tomato – 2 large
Potatoes – 6 small
Garlic – 2 cloves
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Lavrushka – 2 leaves
Black peppercorns – 6 pieces
Adjika – 1 tablespoon
Suneli hops – 1 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
How to stew roast beef
1. Wash and dry the beef.
2. Cut the meat into cubes with a side of 2 centimeters, sprinkle with spices and mix.
3. Heat the frying pan, pour in the oil and fry the meat for 10 minutes.
4. Peel and cut the onion into half rings, add to the meat, mix and simmer under the lid for 10 minutes.
5. Pour boiling water over the tomatoes and remove the peel from the tomatoes, cut into cubes, add to the beef.
6. Add lavrushka and simmer for 10 minutes, then remove lavrushka.
7. Peel and chop the garlic.
8. Peel and cut the potatoes into slices, add to the beef, salt to taste.
9. Add half a glass of water and simmer, stirring regularly, for 30 minutes over low heat with a lid on.
How to put out a roast at home
Beef – 400 grams
Mushrooms – 300 grams
Potatoes – 800 grams
Onions – 1 piece
Prunes – 7 pieces
Greens – 20 grams
Sour cream – 3/4 cup
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper – 2 pinches
Bay leaf – 1 piece
1. 400 grams of beef washed, dried and cut into cubes.
2. Heat the frying pan, pour in the oil and fry the meat on each side until golden brown.
3. Peel, chop the onion, add to the meat and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Wash 7 prunes and fry together with meat and onions for half a minute.
5. Wash 300 grams of mushrooms, cut and boil (champignons and oyster mushrooms do not boil).
6. Fry the mushrooms in a greased pan.
7. Peel and cut into slices 800 grams of potatoes. Fry in oil in a separate pan until golden brown.
How to put out a home-style roast in a saucepan
1. Put the meat in a saucepan or saucepan, pour a glass of sour cream and put it to stew.
2. After 3 minutes from the moment of boiling, add boiling water to the dish so that the meat is covered to a height of 1-2 fingers. Let it boil and simmer under a loose lid for about an hour.
3. Add fried mushrooms, potatoes to the meat and pour hot water to cover the ingredients by 1 finger.
4. Salt, add 2 bay leaves and black pepper. Simmer until done.
5. Sprinkle the roast with herbs (20 grams), bring to a boil and remove from heat.