Fry beef chops for 5 minutes on each side over medium heat without a lid.
Beef – half a kilo
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
Mustard – 2 teaspoons
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Ground black pepper and salt – to taste
How to fry beef chops
1. Wash, dry the meat, cut across the grain into pieces 2 cm thick.
2. Salt and pepper a little each piece, then beat off.
3. Stir mustard, lemon juice and oil.
4. Spread the mixture on pieces of meat, put in a bowl and leave for half an hour.
5. Beat eggs, salt and pepper.
6. Pour flour onto a plate.
7. Heat up the pan, pour in the oil.
8. Roll each piece of beef in flour, then dip in an egg, then put in a pan.
9. Fry the beef over medium heat without a lid until golden brown for 10-12 minutes.
– For chops, fresh beef is most suitable – tenderloin, the meat should be bright red.
– It is important to beat the meat well (thinly) and evenly over the entire surface of the meat layer.
– In order not to lose the meat juice, you can roll the chops in breadcrumbs.
– At the beginning of frying the chops, it is necessary to heat the oil well and only then put the chops.
– When frying chops, it is important not to cover the pan with a lid, otherwise the meat will turn out to be “stewed” and the meat juice will go away.
– During frying, it is important to constantly regulate the temperature: as soon as the layers begin to be covered with a crust (from below), you should reduce the heat to medium. After a few minutes, reduce the fire to a minimum.
– Preferably over the entire surface of the bottom of the pan.
– When cooking chops, you can put them out a little in a little water or broth, then they will turn out more juicy.