Fry almonds with salt in a large amount of vegetable oil for 4 minutes over medium heat without a lid.
Keep sweet almonds in syrup for 5 minutes over medium heat.
How to roast almonds with salt
Raw almonds – 300 grams
Salt – 2 teaspoons
Vegetable oil (recommended olive) – 100 milliliters
How to fry almonds
1. Pour raw almonds into a deep bowl and pour boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Drain the water, remove the skin from the steamed almonds.
3. Scatter the almonds on a paper towel to dry.
4. Pour 100 grams of vegetable oil for frying into a frying pan, put on medium heat, heat for 1 minute.
5. Pour prepared almonds into a frying pan with boiling oil, fry for 4 minutes over high heat, with constant stirring, until golden brown.
6. Drain roasted almonds in a colander to remove vegetable oil.
7. Put the hot roasted almonds in a bowl, sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of salt.
8. Shake the bowl several times to evenly distribute the salt.
Wait until the roasted almonds with salt cool down and serve.
How to Roast Sweet Almonds
Almonds – 300 grams Cinnamon – 1
Sugar – 100 grams
Salt – half a teaspoon
Water – 2
2. Put the pan on medium heat, dissolve the sugar.
3. Add 300 grams of almonds – they should be completely covered with syrup.
4. Stirring constantly, heat the almonds in the syrup until the sugar caramelizes (plastic state), about 5 minutes.
5. Transfer the almonds in cinnamon-sugar caramel to a sheet of parchment and let cool.