Grill squid skewers for 5-7 minutes on strong coals. It will take 2-3 hours to marinate squid.
Grill the squids on the grill for 2 minutes on each side at high heat. Fry squid rings for 1.5 minutes, fry squid tentacles for 1 minute.
How to fry squid skewers
Squids – 1 kilogram Green
onions – 50 grams
Lemon – 1 piece
Dry white wine or soy sauce – half a glass
Olive oil – 3 tablespoons Salt
and pepper – to taste
Dijon mustard – 2 tablespoons outside of the film, whole or cut in two, put in a container. 2. Wash green onions and chop into rings. 3. Combine oil, green onion, wine/soy sauce, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. 4. Stuff the squids with the marinade, grease the outside with the marinade. 5. Marinate for 2-3 hours. 6. Grill the squid skewers on a grill over low coals for 10 minutes on each side.
How to Grill Calamari
Squids – 8 pieces (or how much will fit on the grill as a whole)
Paprika – 1-1.5 tablespoons
Garlic – 1 head
Hot pepper – 1 piece
Lemon (lime) – 1 medium-sized
Paprika – 2 tablespoons
Olive oil – 6-10 tablespoons spoons
Soy sauce – 3-5 tablespoons
1. Peel the squids, remove the ridge, turn inside out.
2. Cut each squid to make an even layer.
3. Beat the squid with a food mallet on one side.
4. Prepare the marinade: chop the garlic, remove the seeds from the hot pepper, chop, chop the parsley, mix with oil and paprika, and add soy sauce.
5. Put the squids in the marinade, knead in the marinade and leave for 10-20 minutes.
6. Prepare a grill or grill pan, heat strongly over coals or fire.
7. Put the squids on a grill or frying pan, fry the beaten and pickled carcasses for 1 minute on each side.
Marinades for grilled squid (per 1 kilogram)
1. Sugar, salt, apple cider vinegar, pepper and bay leaf.
2. Thyme, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper.
3. Ginger, hot pepper, herbs, garlic, soy sauce.
4. Soy sauce, olive oil, turmeric, lemon juice.
5. Salad onion, garlic, turmeric, ground black pepper, sour cream, mustard
On the grill, marinated squid is fried very quickly – it is important to constantly monitor that the squid does not burn on the grill. If there is no marinade, just rub the squid with salt and pepper and leave for 20 minutes.
When grilled, the squid tends to curl up, so it is necessary to beat off the layers of squid carefully.
Squids will quickly fry on the grill, even if they are stuffed with foods that do not require special heat treatment: for example, bacon, herbs, cheese, tomatoes, olives, lemon slices.
So that the squid does not fry on the grill or grill pan, it is recommended to grease its surface with oil using a culinary brush.
Grilled squid will taste better if served with tartar sauce or mayonnaise. Before serving, grilled squid can be sprinkled with lime juice and garnished with arugula, Beijing cabbage and tomatoes.
Squid is not the most nutritious dish, even when served with sauce or vegetables. Squids are suitable only for a snack or salad; for the main course (especially a company in nature), it is recommended to cook something else.