To prepare a soft lamb kebab, fry the kebab on maximum coals, often turning over, for 10-15 minutes.
How to grill lamb skewers
Lamb – loin or hind leg – 1 kilogram
Coriander, black pepper – 1 teaspoon each.
Salt – 2 teaspoons.
How to cook soft lamb shish kebab
1. Wash the meat under running cold water and dry it with a napkin.
2. Cut boneless lamb into pieces with a side of 3 centimeters, bone – into equal pieces.
3. Add salt, pepper and coriander, marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Arrange different types of pieces on 2 grids.
To make lamb skewers as soft as possible, you should fry it quickly, on very strong coals, turning over as often as possible.
Since lamb loin is very soft, you can marinate lamb for barbecue for 20 minutes.
– For barbecue, medallions, ribs and lamb thighs are suitable.
– The price of meat for lamb barbecue – from 600 rubles / 1 kilogram (average in Moscow as of April 2016). Ready-made lamb skewers are practically not sold in stores, because. this meat is too tender for long-term storage.
– Spices for lamb skewers – coriander, nutmeg and cumin.
Marinades for lamb
For 1 kilogram of lamb
Classic lamb skewers :
3 onions, vinegar 9% – a teaspoon, tomatoes – 2 pieces, barberry – 10 grams, juice of 1 lemon. Marinate for 2-3 hours, serve with tomatoes, green onions and Tkemali sauce.
Nutmeg marinade for lamb skewers :
1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, black pepper, grated nutmeg, onion. Marinate 2-3 hours.
Spicy lamb kebab marinade :
5 onions, salt, black and red ground peppers – a teaspoon each, juice of 1 lemon, 3 garlic cloves. Marinate 3-4 hours.