Portioned pieces of sea bass fillet, pre-marinated, fry for 3 minutes on each side.
To fry the sea bass crispy, fry the fish pieces for 7 minutes on each side.
How to fry sea bass
Sea bass fillet – 500 grams
Salt – 1 teaspoon without top
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Dried oregano – 1 tablespoon
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
How to fry sea bass
1. Defrost sea bass fillet.
2. Cut large pieces of fillet in half, leave small ones whole.
3. Put the fish pieces in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of dried oregano, leave to marinate for 25 minutes.
4. Pour 2 tablespoons of flour into a deep plate.
5. Put each piece of fish in a plate with flour and turn over (roll) several times.
6. Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil for frying into a frying pan, put on medium heat and heat for 1 minute.
7. Put the pieces of fish into well-heated oil, fry for 3 minutes.
8. Turn the perch pieces on the other side, fry for 3 minutes.
9. Cover the pan with a lid, fry for 2 minutes.
Fried perch is recommended to be served with mashed potatoes or pea puree.
Crispy sea bass
Sea bass – 1 kilogram (2 medium-sized fish)
Lemon – half
Breadcrumbs – 2 tablespoons with a slide
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper – half a teaspoon
Rosemary (dried) – 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil – 100
1. Clean the fish and cut off the fins with scissors.
2. Cut each carcass of sea bass into 4 parts.
3. Put the fish pieces in a deep bowl, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of rosemary, 1 teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of pepper.
4. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon onto the fish, cover and leave for 30 minutes.
5. Pour the breading into a deep bowl.
6. Roll each piece of fish in breadcrumbs.
7. Pour 100 milliliters of vegetable oil into a frying pan, put on medium heat, heat for 1 minute.
8. Place fish pieces in a frying pan, fry for 7 minutes.
9. Turn the pieces of fish over, fry for 7 minutes.
A side dish for fried perch can be a vegetable salad or boiled potatoes.