Cut the pork into cubes or into flat slices, salt and pepper, rub in. Pour a little oil into a preheated pan, put the pieces of pork and fry over medium heat for 25 minutes , and if you beat the pork, it will fry in just 10 minutes .
Optional : you can fry with onions, or add sauce at the end and simmer for 10 minutes under the lid.
How to fry pork in a pan
How to fry pork chops
1. Cut the pork into pieces across the grain with a width of 1.5 centimeters.
2. Cover the pork with polyethylene to prevent splashing.
3. Beat each piece of pork from 2 sides with a food mallet.
4. Sprinkle the pork pieces with salt and pepper.
5. Heat up the pan, pour in the oil.
6. Fry the pork on each side for 7 minutes over medium heat without a lid.
How to stew pork
1. Cut the pork into 1 cm thick sticks.
2. Pour oil into a frying pan, put on medium heat.
3. Put the pork, fry for 5 minutes, stirring.
4. Add spices to taste.
5. Pour in some water or sauce, simmer the pork for another 20 minutes.
6. Salt the pork, mix, simmer for another 5 minutes.
How to fry a pork steak in a pan
meat – 300 grams of lean meat (loin, neck)
Salt – 1 teaspoon without a hill
Pepper – 3 pinches
Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
How to fry a pork steak
1. Wash the pork, cut across the fibers into pieces 3-4 centimeters thick, wipe with a dry cloth.
2. Rub the pork with salt and pepper, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Put the pan on a strong fire, pour in the oil, level it over the entire surface of the pan.
4. Put the pork steaks in a pan, fry over high heat until a golden golden crust appears for 5 minutes. Turn steaks over and cook 5 more minutes. Turn off the heat, cover the pork steaks with a lid and insist for 10 minutes.
How to fry pork with onions
1. For every pound of meat – 3 large onions.
2. Cut the pork into pieces 4 cm long and 1 cm thick.
3. Heat the pan, pour a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil, put the pork and fry it for 7 minutes.
4. While the meat is fried, peel the onion and cut into half rings.
5. Then add the onion to the meat and fry for 20 minutes over medium heat without a lid. 6. Salt and pepper the pork, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
How to stew pork in sour cream
1. Wash the pork (half a kilo) and cut into cubes.
2. Heat the pan and pour in the oil (3 tablespoons).
3. Put the pork, fry for 10 minutes, stirring, over medium heat without a lid.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of sour cream, half a glass of water and simmer for 20 minutes under a lid over low heat.
Marinade for pork chops
for 0.5 kilograms of pork
Honey marinade for pork
Products for marinade
Soy sauce – a third of a glass
Honey – 2 tablespoons
Garlic – 3 teeth
Cinnamon – half a teaspoon Dried
ginger – half a teaspoon
Honey, if thick, heat up, mix with soy sauce . Chop the garlic, add to the marinade along with cinnamon and ginger, and mix well. Dip the pork chops in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
How to fry pork chops in batter
– 400 grams
Chicken eggs – 3 pieces
Flour – 1.5 tablespoons
Salt, pepper – to taste
How to fry pork chops in batter
To cook pork chops in batter, you need to cut pork meat across the fibers (so the pork will be softer) into pieces 1 centimeter thick, beat off, salt. For batter, mix egg whites with flour and salt.
Dip the pork chops in the batter and place in the skillet. Fry pork chops in batter for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Turn the pork chops over in the batter and fry for another 10 minutes over low heat.
Pork chops in batter, juicy and tender, are ready.
To get rid of the smell of fried meat, you can put a piece of apple in the pan before cooking the meat. Once the apple has darkened, remove it from the pan. Now you can lay the meat.