Wash fresh mushrooms , dry and cut. Fry a full pan of mushrooms (half a kilo) for 15 minutes over medium heat without a lid, stirring occasionally.
Frozen champignons fry for 10 minutes . Fry canned
champignons for 5 minutes , after washing from the marinade.
How to fry champignons
1. Wash champignons (half a kilo) in a colander, let the water drain.
2. Put a frying pan on medium heat, pour oil.
3. Cut the mushrooms in half and each half into thin slices; put on the pan.
4. Add salt, fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
5. Salt the mushrooms, reduce the heat and fry for another 5 minutes with regular stirring.
6. If necessary, 1 minute before the end of frying, add fried onions, garlic, herbs.
If there are few mushrooms, you need to fry them less: 1 layer of plates – 2 minutes over high heat.
Roasting frozen champignons
Frozen champignons , without defrosting, put on a hot frying pan, poured with oil, and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally while frying. Before the end of frying, salt to taste.
How to fry frozen champignons with onions
For a pound of champignons, you should take one medium head of onions. Peel and finely chop the onion, fry the onion in a pan, then add the mushrooms and fry them for 10-15 minutes, depending on whether they are frozen or fresh.
How to fry frozen champignons with potatoes
Heat the pan, pour a couple of tablespoons of oil, put the frozen champignons and fry them for 10 minutes. While the frozen champignons are fried, peel and cut the potatoes into thin sticks. Add the potatoes to the fried champignons, fry with constant stirring for 20 minutes.
Tips for frying mushrooms
For frying, use large champignons: a small amount of large champignons is washed and cut faster than a large number of small ones. Ideal mushrooms that do not need to be peeled are white on all sides, including on the cut of the leg.
Mushrooms must be washed before frying, as their growth sites may contain chemicals.
Before frying, mushrooms must be washed. If the champignons darken during storage, it is recommended to cut off dark places from the mushrooms.
Roast with onions and sour cream
What you need for fried champignons
Champignons – half a kilo
Onions – 1 head
Sour cream – 2 tablespoons
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Salt and pepper – to taste
How to fry champignons with onions and sour cream
1. Wash and dry the champignons a little.
2. Cut the mushrooms in half, each half in slices half a centimeter thick.
3. Heat the pan, pour in the oil, put the mushrooms.
4. Fry the mushrooms for 10 minutes, stirring, until the water has completely evaporated.
5. Peel and cut the onion into cubes, add to the mushrooms, fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Dilute sour cream in half a glass of boiling water, add to the mushrooms.
8. Stew mushrooms with onions and sour cream for another 5 minutes over medium heat without a lid.
Optional: at the frying stage, you can add a little flour to the mushrooms (for this amount of champignons – 1 tablespoon), sugar (1 teaspoon), parsley (3 tablespoons of chopped herbs); sour cream when frying champignons can be replaced with mayonnaise; onions can be replaced with green onions.
If the mushrooms are small, they can be fried whole. The recipe doesn’t change at all.
Stew in cream
Fresh champignons – half a kilo
Cream 20% – half a cup
Butter – a cube of 3 centimeters
Lemon – half
Salt and pepper – to taste
How to stew champignons in cream Wash the
champignons, dry them, cut them thinly.
Heat up a frying pan, add and melt the butter. Put the mushrooms, fry for 5 minutes. Salt, pepper. Pour in the cream and simmer covered until tender. At the end of cooking, add lemon juice.