Fry whole mackerel for half an hour: 15 minutes on each side.
Cut large mackerel into steaks and fry for 7 minutes on each side.
How to fry mackerel
Fish mackerel – 2 pieces (each 350 grams)
Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
Flour – 2 tablespoons with a slide
Salt – to taste
How to cook mackerel in a pan
Cut off the fins, head, and remove the insides of the mackerel.
Peel the fish (to taste), wash, cut lengthwise into slices 1.5 centimeters thick. Salt the mackerel pieces on both sides. Pour the flour into a bowl. Roll each piece of mackerel in flour.
Heat up a frying pan, add oil, add the mackerel pieces and fry for 7 minutes, then turn over and fry for another 7 minutes.
How to fry whole mackerel
Mackerel – 2 pieces (each 350 grams)
Oranges – 2 pieces
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Ginger root – a small piece
Parsley – 1 small bunch
Ground black pepper and salt – to taste
How to fry mackerel with oranges
Wash mackerel, gut, remove fins and heads. Rinse well again and pat dry with paper towels. Salt and pepper the fish.
Wash parsley, dry and finely chop. Wash the oranges, peel, leaving only the fleshy parts of the orange slices. Wash ginger, finely chop. Mix oranges, ginger and parsley. Stuff each mackerel fish with the orange mixture.
Heat the pan over medium heat for 1 minute, pour in the oil, put the mackerel with oranges. Fry the mackerel for 15 minutes, then turn over and fry for another 15 minutes.
How to fry mackerel with vegetables
Mackerel – 2 pieces
Onion – 2 heads
Bulgarian pepper – 1 large
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Tomatoes – 2 pieces
Flour – 1 tablespoon with a slide
How to cook mackerel with vegetables
Wash mackerel, gut, cut into portions.
Wash and clean the sweet pepper from the stalk, seeds and partitions, finely chop. Peel the onion, cut off the root and top parts, finely chop.
Heat up a frying pan, add oil, put onion and pepper. Fry 7 minutes.
Cut the stalks off the tomatoes, pour boiling water over the tomatoes, remove the skin and chop finely. Add tomatoes to skillet with onions and peppers. Stir in vegetable mixture, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
Pour the flour into a bowl. Salt each piece of mackerel, roll in flour and put in a separate frying pan without oil. Fry mackerel for 7 minutes on each side. Then, for each piece of mackerel, put a spoonful of stewed vegetable mixture and put some greens.
– Serve fried mackerel with boiled mashed potatoes, fried vegetables or rice.
– Mackerel scales do not need to be peeled off, they are thin and edible. In addition, ready-made mackerel with skin crunches pleasantly.
– To make the mackerel less odorous , you can sprinkle it with lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes.
– Mackerel can be fried without oil in a non-stick pan .
– Pieces of mackerel can be marinated in a mixture of white wine and lemon juice (1-2 tablespoons of juice per glass of wine).
– As a breadingmackerel before frying, you can use flour, breadcrumbs, semolina, sesame seeds. Also, before frying, breaded mackerel can be dipped in a beaten egg.