Fry the pieces of pelengas over medium heat without a lid for 15 minutes.
How to fry pelengas in batter
– 1 kilogram
Chicken egg – 1 piece Flour
– 3 tablespoons
Soy sauce – 1.5 tablespoons
Milk – 40 milliliters
Salt – to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons bowl, beat with a whisk, then add flour, milk, black pepper and salt. Beat again. Clean the fish, gut it, remove the fins and head, rinse well and cut into flat portioned pieces. Heat the frying pan, pour in the oil, then alternately dip each piece in the batter and put it in the pan – so that the pieces of the pelengas do not touch. Fry the pelengas for 7 minutes on each side.
The calorie content of the pelengas is 86 kcal / 100 grams.
The cost of a bearing is from 230 rubles / 1 kilogram (Moscow, June 2016).
When choosing a bearing, it is important to pay attention to the appearance of the dorsal part and scales. The back should be round and thick, with shiny dense scales. There should be no mucus on the scales.
How to extinguish a whole pelengas
Pelengas – 2 fish, 200 grams each
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Sour cream – 100 grams
Lemon juice – from half a lemon
Ground black pepper – half a teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon without a slide
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
How to stew whole 1. Pelengas wash, clean off the scale with a knife in the direction from the tail to the head, remove the fins.
2. Make a longitudinal incision along the belly from the tail to the head.
3. Cut off the head.
4. Remove the insides, rinse the fish thoroughly.
5. Pour sour cream into a bowl, add half a share of salt and pepper.
6. Squeeze out lemon juice and add to sour cream, mix.
7. Put the pelengas in a bowl, refrigerate for 2 hours.
8. Pour the flour into a deep bowl.
9. Heat the pan, pour 3 tablespoons of oil.
10. Roll each fish in flour and put in a pan.
11. Fry the pelengas for 10 minutes over medium heat without a lid, then turn over and fry for another 10 minutes.