Fry the asparagus for 7 minutes over medium heat without a lid.
How to Roast Asparagus
Fresh green asparagus – 300 grams
Salt – half a teaspoon
Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
Garlic – 1 prong
How to fry asparagus
1. Peel the asparagus, cut off the rough ends.
2. Heat the pan, pour in the oil and roll it over the entire surface of the pan.
3. Peel the garlic.
4. Put the garlic in a pan, hold in oil for 1 minute and remove.
5. Put the asparagus in the pan and fry for 7 minutes over medium heat without a lid.
6. After frying, salt the asparagus.
– The cost of fresh asparagus is about 600 rubles / 1 kilogram.
– Calorie content of asparagus – 21 kcal / 100 grams. Asparagus is considered a low-calorie food.
– When choosing asparagus, you need to pay attention to the elasticity and color of the vegetable. Young fresh asparagus – elastic fruits of pale green color of the same length and thickness.
– The benefits of asparagus are due to the content of folic acid, which is why it is recommended for pregnant women. In addition, asparagus has a positive effect on the muscle tone of the digestive organs, and helps cleanse the body of toxins.
– Shelf life of asparagus – 10 days in the refrigerator at temperatures of +3 – +7 degrees.