It takes 10 minutes to cook fried garlic, 2 minutes of frying.
How to Roast Garlic in the Microwave
Garlic – 1 head
Oil – 1 tablespoon
How to fry garlic
1. Peel the garlic.
2. Cut the garlic cloves into thin petals or crush with a garlic press.
3. Put the garlic in the jar in which it will be stored, and pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over the garlic.
5. Put the jar in the microwave and set the timer for 2 minutes.
6. Cool and store the garlic in the refrigerator.
How to fry garlic in a pan
1. Cut a whole head of garlic into teeth, peel each tooth from the husk.
2. Cut the garlic cloves with a sharp wide knife into thin petals – about 1 millimeter each.
3. Pour vegetable oil into the pan, place on the burner on a slow fire – it is important to heat the pan over low heat, otherwise the garlic will immediately char.
4. When heat comes from the pan, put the garlic petals into the heated oil, fry for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly.
– Fried garlic is especially popular in Thailand, where it is put as a seasoning in almost all dishes, except for sweet dishes.
– Roasted garlic has a milder flavor and is better preserved.
– Garlic can be added to soups, salads, vegetables, as well as Mediterranean and Caucasian dishes.
– It is important to take into account the parameters of the oven when frying garlic in the microwave. You can initially set the timer for 1 minute and every 30 seconds observe the degree of readiness of the garlic.
– The average cost of products for fried garlic in Moscow in April 2016 according to our recipe is 20 rubles.
– Fried garlic is added to any ready-made dishes, often in salads, sauces, dressings, soups. Roasted garlic, compared to raw garlic, does not have a sharp garlic smell, but it will give the dish a delicate aroma and a sweetish taste.
– Olive oil that has been fried with garlic is good to use as a base for sauces and salad dressings, it will give the dish a pleasant aroma of garlic.