Cook the boiled sausage for 15 minutes. Cook homemade sausage from 45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the thickness of the sausage.
How to cook homemade chicken sausage
Products for boiled sausage
Chicken fillet – 1 kilogram
Cream 20% – 400 milliliters
Egg white – 4 pieces
Beetroot juice (for color) – 100 milliliters
Salt and black pepper – to taste
How to cook homemade sausage
Wash chicken fillet, dry, cut into pieces and chop with a blender. Add the egg whites, salt and pepper, pour in the cream, beetroot juice and mix well.
If there is a gut, stuff the minced meat with it. If there is no gut, then divide the sausage mixture into 4 equal parts, form a sausage from each, wrap each with parchment paper, then with cling film in several layers, and tie the edges with cotton thread or rope.
Pour water into a saucepan, boil, put sausages and cook for 1 hour at the quietest fire (water should not bubble).
Put the boiled sausages out of the pan, cool, put in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours and then you can serve.
– You can add ready-made ham cut into small pieces (100 grams) to minced chicken, then the finished sausage will have a beautiful “mosaic” cut.
– Homemade boiled sausage can be prepared from minced fish and meat. Delicious sausage is also obtained from chicken or beef liver.
– If, after mixing all the ingredients, the sausage meat has a liquid consistency , you can add a teaspoon of potato starch or semolina to it. And to make the finished sausage elastic , add a tablespoon of gelatin to the minced meat.
– Fans of the “store-bought” taste of sausage can add a little nutmeg and herbs to the minced meat – dill, parsley, cilantro and / or basil. They can be either dry, powdered, or fresh (finely chopped). It is worth considering that there should not be too many flavoring additives so as not to overshadow the meat taste.
– Beetroot juice is optional, but it will give a pink color to the sausage, which without it will have a pale gray tint.