Boil the pork neck after boiling for 1-1.5 hours. A piece weighing 0.5-0.7 kilograms will be cooked in 1 hour, a piece of 1 kilogram should be cooked for 1.5 hours.
How to cook pork neck
How to cook a pork neck
1. Defrost the pork neck, wash it, put it in a saucepan.
2. Fill with water so that it covers the neck with a margin.
3. Put the pot on the fire, bring to a boil and cook for 50 minutes.
4. Add salt, cook for another 10 minutes.
Use boiled pork neck in salads or on sandwiches, cut across the fibers.
Salad with boiled pork neck
Pork neck – 300 grams
Pickled cucumbers – 8 medium
Chicken eggs – 4 pieces
Garlic – 3 teeth
Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons
Green peas – 4 tablespoons
How to cook a salad with pork neck
1. Boil the pork, cook for 1 hour, add salt and pepper at the end of cooking.
2. While the meat is being cooked, boil chicken eggs , cool and grate on a coarse grater.
3. Grate cucumbers on a coarse grater, stir in chopped garlic.
4. Cool the pork slightly and cut across the fibers into cubes with a side of 1.5-2 centimeters.
5. Put the meat on the bottom of the salad bowl, mix with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
6. Put the pickles in the next layer, grease the layer with mayonnaise.
7. Put the eggs on top, grease again with mayonnaise, decorate with green peas.
– Pork neck is usually used for baking in the oven after marinating. Boiling pork neck is less common, because. the meat becomes tough. However, if low-calorie meat or broth is needed, boiled pork neck is suitable for such cases. It is easy to make a delicious dish out of a boiled neck by serving it in a salad or on sandwiches with lettuce. Also boiled pork is cooked from a pork neck with the help of boiling .
– It is necessary to salt the pork neck at the end of cooking so that it becomes soft after cooking.
– Store boiled pork neck in broth for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.