Boil pork kidneys for 40 minutes. Before cooking, soak for 3 hours in water or milk.
How to cook pork kidneys
1. Rinse the pork kidneys thoroughly, put them in a saucepan and sprinkle with salt.
2. Pour the pork kidneys with cold water and leave for 2-3 hours, if large, then for 4-5 hours (you can overnight). To speed up soaking up to 1-1.5 hours, cut the kidney into several parts.
3. Drain the water, pour fresh water and put the pan on high heat.
4. When the water boils, the kidneys will secrete foam – removing it, boil for a couple of minutes.
5. Drain the water with foam, rinse the kidneys and pour boiling water over them.
6. Put the pot with the kidneys on a strong fire, cook for a couple more minutes.
7. Again, drain the water with foam and rinse the kidneys.
8. Boil water with kidneys for the last time, salt and cook for 30 minutes.
As foam forms, it must be removed.
How to Boil Kidneys Quickly
– To reduce soaking and boiling time, cut each offal, remove veins (ureters) and rinse well.
– Pieces of pork kidneys can be rolled in soda and left for 20 minutes – then rinsed and immediately boiled in water for 40 minutes.
How long to cook odorless kidneys
– To cook odorless kidneys, you need to soak them in milk and change the water when cooking. When soaking the kidneys, you can use milk or cream instead of water, then the finished product will have a creamy softness.
How much to cook pork kidneys for a dog
Wash pork kidneys, cut each in half, cook for 20 minutes after boiling.
– The weight of one kidney is 140-150 grams. When cooking, 1 pork kidney is boiled down to 100 grams.
– The price of an offal is 150 rubles / 1 kilogram (average in Moscow as of April 2017).
– Caloric content of boiled kidneys – 92 kcal / 100 grams.
– Boiled pork kidneys are served as an appetizer or as an ingredient in a salad, or after cooking they are used as a component of stews and soups (for example, pickle ).
Pork kidneys – 500 grams
Lettuce – 50 grams
Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons Sesame
oil – 3 tablespoons
Salt – to taste
How to cook
1. Boil pork kidneys, finely chop and salt.
2. Wash lettuce, dry and do not tear large.
3. Mix soy sauce and sesame oil.
4. Put the kidneys on lettuce leaves and pour over the sauce.
How to make delicious kidneys in a slow cooker
Pork kidneys – 600-800 grams
Sour cream – 1 multi -glass
Flour – 1 tablespoon
Parsley root – 1 piece
Potato – 5 medium potatoes
Onions – 2 heads
Fresh cucumbers – 2 pieces
Garlic – 1 prong
Tomato paste – 2 tablespoons
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Carrots – 2 pieces
Salt and pepper – to taste
Parsley and dill – a few stalks
1 cup of water
How to deliciously cook pork kidneys in a slow cooker
1. Cut pork kidneys into thin slices and soak for 3 hours in water.
2. Rinse the pork kidneys, dry, rub with salt and pepper, put in a slow cooker, sprinkle with flour.
3. Close the lid of the multicooker, set it for 20 minutes in the “Baking” mode.
4. Then pour pork kidneys with water mixed with sour cream and tomato paste.
5. Add pepper, peeled and chopped garlic and cook on the “Stew” mode for 20 minutes.
6. Heat up a frying pan, pour oil, put onions, carrots and parsley root, fry for 10 minutes. Then add to pork kidneys.
7. Add chopped cucumbers and peeled potatoes.
8. Cook in the “Extinguishing” mode for another hour and a half.
9. Serve pork kidneys boiled in a slow cooker with vegetables, sprinkled with herbs.