It takes 3 days to make pork blood soup. You need to spend 2 hours in the kitchen.
Pig’s blood soup
Pork – 1.5 kilograms
Onion – 2 heads
Beets – 1 kilogram
Pig’s blood – 3 cups
Rye bread – 1 cup
Bay leaf – 3 pieces
Allspice – 20 grains
Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to cook pork blood soup
1. Wash the beets, peel and cut into large pieces.
2. Place beetroot pieces in a glass dish, pour 1 liter of water, cover and put in a warm place.
3. Leave the beets for fermentation for 3 days, removing the foam once a day.
4. After 3 days, strain the beetroot brine, removing pieces of vegetable.
5. Pour pure brine into a container and refrigerate.
6. Rinse 1.5 kilograms of pork with cold water, cut into portions.
7. Peel the bulbs, rinse, cut into 4 parts.
8. Put the meat in a deep saucepan, add water, add 1 teaspoon of salt, allspice grains, bay leaves and put on fire.
9. As soon as the broth boils, pour 2 cups of beetroot brine into it and cook for 1.5 hours until the meat is cooked.
10. After the time has elapsed, remove the pot of soup from the heat, strain, remove the onion, pepper grains, bay leaf, and put the pieces of meat in a separate plate.
11. Pour 3 cups of pork blood into a saucepan, put on low heat and heat.
12. Grate rye bread on a coarse grater.
13. Pour 1 cup of grated rye bread into a pan with blood, mix well.
14. When the bread dissolves in the pig’s blood, pour the pork broth into the pan and mix well.
15. Do not bring the pork blood soup to a boil, remove the pan from the heat and strain the contents with a colander.
16. Put the filtered composition on low heat, constantly stirring, heat to a hot and thick state.
17. Without bringing to a boil, remove the finished soup from the stove.
– Russian people, although they are wary of blood dishes, still willingly try them. Another, more popular blood dish is sausage, which is called blood .
– From the ancient chronicles it is known that the Scythians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Polovtsy used fresh blood. And after the invasion of the Tatar-Mongolian yoke, the expression “blood with milk” was fixed in the Russian language. It characterized the dish as healthy, nutritious food. Currently, raw blood is consumed in food in China and Korea, as well as in Tibet.
“Blood soup is good for anemia patients. The product contains more proteins than meat, and also contains all the amino acids necessary for the body.
– Pig blood is used only fresh, collected by the correct method of exsanguination. To do this, the animal’s artery is incised and blood is immediately collected. You should buy pig blood only from trusted farmers.
– Pig blood soup is a perishable dish, so soup is prepared without a supply, only for 1 day. Keep pork blood soup for no more than 12 hours.
– Buy pig blood from trusted farmers, because it is a delicate product and must be harvested in the right way.