Porcini mushrooms are boiled for 35-40 minutes, if you plan to fry later, then 20 minutes is enough. Before laying in the pan, porcini mushrooms must be cleaned and rinsed thoroughly. When cooking, it is necessary to regularly remove the foam.
Soak dried porcini mushrooms for 2-3 hours, then cook for 20 minutes. Frozen porcini mushrooms without defrosting cook for 20 minutes after boiling.
In a slow cooker, cook fresh porcini mushrooms for 40 minutes in the “Baking” mode.
Boil porcini mushrooms in a double boiler for 40 minutes.
How to cook porcini mushrooms
You will need – porcini mushrooms, water for cooking, salt
1. Clean the porcini mushrooms from dirt and forest debris, cut off the base of the leg a little so that the remains of the roots do not get into the dish.
2. Cut the porcini mushrooms, removing the wormy mushrooms and cutting out the wormy parts of the mushrooms.
2. Put the peeled mushrooms into a saucepan.
3. Pour the mushrooms with cold water so that it completely covers the mushrooms: if the porcini mushrooms are boiled for soup, then the amount of water must be selected according to the volume of the broth, and if the boiled porcini mushrooms are then used for frying, then very little water is needed.
4. Add salt.
5. Wait for the water to boil, remove the foam.
6. Boil porcini mushrooms over medium heat for 35-40 minutes, be sure to remove the foam.
Your white mushrooms are cooked!
How to cook porcini mushrooms in a slow cooker 1. Put the cleaned and washed fresh mushrooms into a slow cooker and pour enough cold water into it so that the mushrooms are completely covered with water.
2. If the mushrooms are more than half the bowl, they should be divided into several cooking passes.
3. Set the “Baking” mode on the multicooker and cook porcini mushrooms for 40 minutes.
Cream soup with porcini mushrooms
mushrooms – half a kilo
Onions – 2 heads
Potatoes – 2 large potatoes
Cream 20% – 1 cup
Dill – a small bunch
Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
Italian seasonings, salt and pepper – to taste.
Recipe for porcini mushroom cream soup in a saucepan
Fry finely chopped onion in vegetable oil, add mushrooms to the onion in a pan, fry over low heat for 5-7 minutes, then pour in the cream (carefully, in a thin stream), add peeled and diced potatoes, and cook for 20 minutes over low heat. Pour the resulting mixture into a saucepan, bring to a homogeneous mass in a blender or mixer, season with spices, garnish with dill. Serve with pleasure!
Recipe for cream soup of porcini mushrooms in a
multicooker Set the multicooker to the “Baking” mode. Put the chopped onion into the multicooker container, fry it in the multicooker for 10 minutes, add chopped potatoes, mushrooms, close the multicooker lid and cook for 40 minutes. Then add cream, salt and spices, and continue to cook for 10 minutes in the same mode. Then grind the soup into a puree, and cook for 5 minutes on the “Steaming” mode. Serve porcini mushroom soup, garnished with herbs.
How to clean porcini mushrooms?
Porcini mushrooms should be put in cold water and held there for about an hour. During this time, some of the garbage will move away on its own. Then each white mushroom is caught one by one from the water, cut off dark places and cleaned of leaves and earth. From the legs of old mushrooms, remove the skin completely, white, from young ones – only dark and damaged places. Cut each porcini mushroom in half (large porcini mushrooms into more pieces) to make sure the internal cleanliness of the mushrooms. Cut off dark spots and remove. Put the peeled mushrooms in a bowl or, if you plan to dry the mushrooms, in a colander. Porcini mushrooms are ready for cooking.
– Gather porcini mushrooms from early June until late autumn in coniferous, mixed or deciduous forests. They appear in warm and humid weather. These mushrooms like to grow near pine, spruce, birch, beech, oak, or even in juniper. Most often hides in the grass and under fallen leaves. It prefers to grow in families, although it is possible to meet a single mushroom. The red fly agaric or anthill often act as neighbors. They can also grow on the edge of the forest in a sparse forest.
– White mushrooms are slightly different in appearance , depending on where they grow. The cap of this mushroom has a pleasant smell, velvety to the touch and can be from brown-white to dark brown. Sometimes you can find a red-brown or almost yellow hat. The cap can be up to 40 cm in diameter. The leg has a barely noticeable brown tint with a white mesh. It can be both flat and expanding to the bottom with a diameter of up to 25 centimeters.
– A mature mushroom has yellow or slightly greenish pores under the cap . In a young mushroom, they are white. In rainy weather, the hat becomes slippery.
– The cost of dried porcini mushrooms – from 250 rubles / 50 grams (data for Moscow as of June 2017) From 50 grams of dried porcini mushrooms, about 300 grams of soaked mushrooms are obtained.
– White mushroom does not darken when cut and retains color during any processing. The white flesh of this mushroom remains white even after drying. That is why it is called that.
How long to cook dried porcini mushrooms?
Soak dried mushrooms in cold salted water (in this ratio – 1 glass of water per handful of mushrooms) for 2-3 hours. Then, without changing the water, put on fire and cook chopped mushrooms – 30 minutes, whole mushrooms – 40 minutes.
How long do you need to cook porcini mushrooms before frying?
Porcini mushrooms, due to frequent cases of poisoning, should be boiled in salted water for 20 minutes after boiling. Then you can fry the porcini mushrooms.
How long to fry porcini mushrooms after cooking?
Put porcini mushrooms after cooking in a colander, heat a frying pan, put porcini mushrooms and fry for 15 minutes How to dry porcini mushrooms
In the microwave : put porcini mushrooms on a dish, set to a power of 100-180 W and set for 20 minutes. Then ventilate the microwave for 5 minutes and repeat the same 2-3 times.
In the oven (including an electric oven): put the porcini mushrooms on baking paper, dry at a temperature of 50 degrees, the oven door should be ajar. The drying time of porcini mushrooms in the oven is about 6-7 hours.
The benefits of white mushrooms
The benefits of white mushrooms are due to the content of vitamins E (healthy cells), ascorbic acid (immunity), nicotinic acid (oxidation-reduction processes), folic acid (health of the circulatory system), thiamine (health of nerve cells) and riboflavin (vision, energy). ).
Calorie content of porcini mushrooms 30 kcal / 100 grams.
How to pickle porcini mushrooms
Fresh porcini mushrooms – 2 kilograms,
0.5 liters of water,
vinegar 6% – 120 ml,
parsley – 10 sheets,
onion – 1 head,
black peppercorns – half a teaspoon,
pepper, cloves, 4 tablespoons of salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar.
How to pickle porcini mushrooms for the winter
Peel and wash mushrooms, cut large mushrooms into pieces. Cook with bay leaf for 30 minutes over low heat.
Strain the broth, put the boiled porcini mushrooms in a colander. Add salt and spices to the broth. Add spices and salt to the broth, bring it to a boil, add vinegar, return the mushrooms, cook the mushrooms for another 10 minutes, regularly removing the foam.
Prepare jars – scald them with boiling water, put chopped onion rings on the bottom, put mushrooms, pour marinade, close the lid. You need to store porcini mushrooms in the refrigerator.