Rinse the flattened oatmeal , pour boiling water with a margin of a couple of centimeters and leave for 4 hours. Rinse the swollen groats, transfer to a saucepan and put on a quiet fire. Boil after boiling for 30 minutes, removing the foam.
Soak uncrushed oatmeal overnight, and cook for 1 hour, removing the foam – then wrap in a towel. Cook for 1 hour without soaking, then put in the oven at 80 degrees for 2 hours.
Cook oatmeal in a slow cooker on the “Extinguishing” mode.
How to cook porridge from oatmeal
Crushed oatmeal – 100 grams
Water – 400 grams
Raisins – 2 tablespoons
Prunes – 3 tablespoons
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
Salt – to taste
How to cook oatmeal porridge
Pour boiling water over oatmeal and put in a bowl. Soak in hot water (for 1 cup of oats 2.5 cups of water) for 4-8 hours in a saucepan.
Soak dried fruits in boiling water for 40 minutes.
Oatmeal with water, without changing it, bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes until soft. Salt the porridge, rub through a sieve, add vegetable oil, mix well. Add dried fruits and heat up the porridge.
How to cook porridge from oatmeal in a slow cooker
In a slow cooker, cook porridge from oatmeal for 30 minutes in the “Milk porridge.
How to cook oatmeal porridge in a double
boiler Boil porridge in a double boiler for 40 minutes.
– Oatmeal and oatmeal (oatmeal) are not the same thing at all. Crushed flattened grains are made from oatmeal (whole oats), as well as oatmeal – a dietary product and very easy to prepare. Meanwhile, it is in raw oatmeal that contains the initial amount of trace elements and vitamins, although the method of preparing oatmeal is more labor-intensive and takes more time.
– Oatmeal makes an excellent side dish if you cook oatmeal in meat broth and then fry it with onions and carrots. Or you can stew half-finished (boiled for 30 minutes) oatmeal along with meat. If you serve such oatmeal along with marinades and pickles, you get a real old Russian dinner – by the way, very relevant in the post.
– The cost of uncrushed oatmeal – from 90 rubles / 1 kilogram (in Moscow as of June 2020). Oatmeal can also be bought in bags, but its benefits will be less. Cook oatmeal from bags for only 20 minutes.
– Calorie content of oatmeal – 360 kcal / 100 grams.
– The shelf life of oatmeal is about 1 year.