How to cook mushroom soup
Per pan 4 liters
Forest mushrooms fresh or frozen – 400 grams
Potatoes – 2 large potatoes
Onion – 1 head
Carrots – 1 carrot
Vermicelli – 4 tablespoons
Parsley and dill – to taste
Bay leaf, salt and pepper – to taste
How to cook mushroom soup
1. Defrost the mushrooms if they have been frozen. Fresh mushrooms – clean and wash.
2. Pour 3 liters of water into the pan, put on fire, salt.
3. Cut the mushrooms and add to a pot of boiling water, after boiling, cook for 30 minutes.
4. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter, cook for 10 minutes.
5. Peel the onion, chop finely and add to the soup, cook for 5 minutes.
6. Peel the carrots, grate on a coarse grater and add to the soup, cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Add vermicelli, cook for another 5 minutes, after which the mushroom soup is cooked.
8. Serve mycelium with sour cream and herbs.
Mushroom soup with champignons
Per pan 4 liters
Mushrooms – 700 grams
Flour – 2 tablespoons
Milk – 1.5 liters
Butter – 4 tablespoons
Carrots – 1 large carrot
Onions – 1 head
Salt, pepper, nutmeg – to taste
Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
How to cook mushroom soup-puree from champignons
1. Rinse and dry the champignons well, finely chop or chop with a blender or meat grinder.
2. Peel the onion.
3. Peel the carrots and cut into several pieces.
4. Put the chopped champignons into a saucepan, there – a tablespoon of oil, onions, carrots and a glass of water.
5. Simmer in a saucepan for 40 minutes over low heat under the lid.
6. Melt two tablespoons of butter in a saucepan, add flour and fry for 3 minutes.
7. Pour in 4 cups of milk, mix well until there are no lumps.
8. Remove onions and carrots from mushroom puree, pour milk sauce into it, salt and season, and cook for 10 minutes.
9. Grind the mycelium in a puree with a blender or with a sieve.
10. Pour a glass of milk into a small saucepan, bring to a boil over low heat.
11. Beat the yolks, add to the milk, cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
12. When serving mushroom soup-puree from champignons, season with egg-milk mixture and mix.
See more soups , how to cook them and cooking time!
Fun facts about mushroom soup
Cooking even tastier
As spices, when cooking mushroom soup, you can use garlic, celery, parsley root, suneli hops, tarragon. You can replace (partially or completely) sunflower oil with butter or olive oil, however, when adding oil, it is important to consider that the mushrooms themselves taste “fatty”.
You can add cheese (hard or melted), milk or cream when cooking mushroom soup for a more velvety consistency. Potatoes can be replaced with turnips, barley or rice.
For a tasty and rich soup, butter, white, boletus, boletus are suitable, and for strict fasts and for dietary soups, use raincoats, russula, champignons and oyster mushrooms. As a rule, forest mushrooms are not mixed with mushrooms that were brought from farms.
How to serve mushroom soup
Mushroom soup is served with the freshest white bread, green onions and sour cream, and mushroom cream soup is served with croutons or crackers.
How much to take dried mushrooms for soup
In order to prepare 4 liters of soup from dried forest mushrooms, you need to pour 5 large handfuls of dried mushrooms with water for 1 hour, then boil the broth from them for 10 minutes.
How to cook lean mushroom soup
Mycelium is considered a lean soup, but if you need a strict lean dish – vegetable oil can be replaced with mushroom broth when frying onions (but not from champignons) – any mushrooms with an oily surface will do, for example. mushrooms.
How to thicken mushroom soup
Boil the potatoes separately from the broth, grind them into a puree and send them in this form to the mushroom soup 5 minutes before the end of cooking. Similarly, you can add chopped boiled eggs .
How long does mushroom soup last
3-4 days in the refrigerator.
If mushroom soup is bitter The
bitterness of mushroom soup does not mean the presence of inedible mushrooms in the soup. For example, if the mushrooms are not carefully cleaned, pine needles and moss could get into the soup, which can spoil the taste of the dish. Russula, dried mushrooms that were dried at a merciless temperature, as well as too old mushrooms, can be bitter. To remove bitterness, you can add sour cream for softening and black pepper for spiciness.
Preparing mushroom soup for the winter
Mushrooms (porcini, boletus, boletus and the like) – 400 grams
Garlic – 3 teeth
Carrots – 1 piece
Onion – 1 piece
Citric acid – 4 grams
Lavrushka – 1 leaf
Black peppercorns – 3 pieces
Water – 0.5 liters
Dill and parsley – taste
How to prepare mushroom soup for the winter
1. Peel, rinse and put the mushrooms in a saucepan.
2. Pour the mushrooms with water, cook together with chopped herbs and grated carrots on a coarse grater.
3. After half an hour of cooking, strain the broth, salt, sweeten, add citric acid and mix.
4. Cool the mushrooms a little, cut them into small pieces, arrange them in sterilized jars, put parsley and pepper, peeled garlic and pour over the broth.
5. Line a deep pot (to fit a jar) with a towel, fill with water and put on fire.
6. When the water in the saucepan reaches the temperature of the jars, put the jar of mushroom soup into the saucepan.
7. After boiling the water, reduce the heat, sterilize the jar of soup for 1 hour.