Cook pumpkin and apple jam for 1 hour.
How to cook jam from pumpkin and apples
For 1 liter of jam
Apples – 600 grams
Pumpkin – 600 grams
Lemon – 1 piece
Sugar – 800 grams
Boiling water – 2 cups
1. Wash and peel apples and pumpkin.
2. Wash the lemon, peel it, grate the zest on a fine grater.
3. Finely chop the lemon pulp.
4. Peel the apples from the stalk, cut into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice, stirring.
5. Put the apple peel in a saucepan, pour 2 cups of boiling water and put on fire.
6. After boiling, remove the apple broth from the heat, remove the peel, add and stir the sugar.
7. Cut the pumpkin into cubes.
8. Put apples, pumpkin and lemon zest into a saucepan for cooking jam.
How to cook jam from pumpkin and apples in a saucepan
1. Pour apple broth into a saucepan, put the saucepan on fire.
2. Boil pumpkin and apple jam for 1 hour.
How to cook jam from pumpkin and apples in a slow cooker
1. Pour a decoction of apple peel into the multicooker container, put pumpkin, apples and lemon.
2. Set the “Extinguishing” mode.
3. Cook jam for 1 hour.
After cooking, pour the pumpkin and apple jam into sterilized jars.
Pumpkin-apple jam with dried apricots
For 1 liter of jam
Pumpkin – 500 grams
Apples – 800 grams
Dried apricots – 250 grams
Sugar – half a kilo
Water – half a glass
1. Wash apples, dry, peel and seed box, cut into thin slices.
2. Peel the pumpkin from the peel and seeds, cut into cubes with a side of 1 centimeter.
3. Cut dried apricots into 4-5 pieces.
How to cook pumpkin and apple jam in a saucepan
1. Put apples and pumpkin in a saucepan, pour half a glass of water and put on medium heat.
2. When the jam boils, reduce the heat and cook the jam at a low boil for half an hour.
3. Pumpkin and apples should completely soften into puree – if this does not happen, then chop the apples and pumpkin with a blender.
4. Put sugar into the mixture and cook for another half hour.
5. Put the chopped dried apricots into the jam and cook the jam for another 20 minutes.
6. After cooking, arrange the jam in sterilized jars and roll up.
How to cook pumpkin and apple jam in a multicooker
1. Pour water into the multicooker container, put apples and pumpkin.
2. Set the slow cooker to the “Extinguishing” mode, cook the jam for half an hour after boiling.
3. Grind the jam into jam, add sugar and cook for another half an hour in the same mode.
4. Add dried apricots and cook the jam for another 20 minutes.