Boil goats for 10-15 minutes in salted water.
To salt the goats, cook for 30 minutes.
Recipe for marinated goat mushrooms
Fresh kids – 1 kilogram
Water – half a liter
Salt – 3 teaspoons
Sugar – 2-2.5 teaspoons
Vinegar 9% – 3 tablespoons
Black peppercorns – 3 peas
Cloves – 3 pieces
Bay leaf – 1 piece
Dried dill – 1 tablespoon
Garlic – 1 prong
1. Sort the mushrooms, clean, rinse well several times, in large cubes, then boil and rinse again.
2. While mushrooms are cooking, boil water and spices, add mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes, then turn off and add vinegar. Remove lavrushka from marinade.
3. Combine the mushrooms with the marinade.
4. Screw the mushrooms into jars.
5. Store pickled goats in a cool place.
How to salt goats
— 1 kilogram
Salt for cooking — 1 teaspoon with a slide
Salt for brine — 50-60 grams (2 tablespoons with or without a slide) to taste
Garlic — 5
cloves Dried/fresh dill — 5/30 grams
How to salt the kids
1. Sort, clean and wash the kids.
2. Put the mushrooms in a saucepan, pour water and put on fire.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, boil the kids for 30 minutes after boiling water.
4. Put the mushrooms in a colander to drain excess liquid.
5. Put the mushrooms in a container, sprinkling with salt.
6. Peel the garlic and cut into petals, add to the mushrooms.
7. Keep the kids under load for 3 days, then roll them up in jars.
The kids will be completely salted in 7 days.
How to clean the kids
First of all, cut off the tip of the leg and check the kids for worms. Cut the stem and cap in half, cut out possible wormy places. Soak the kids in water for 15 minutes to remove forest debris. Then rinse the mushrooms and start cooking.
Fried goats in sour cream
1. Boil the mushrooms for 15 minutes in a small amount of water, then drain the water and rinse the mushrooms.
2. Fry onions, add mushrooms, fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add sour cream, salt to taste, dill, mix.
– The name “goat” (the mushroom is also called “cow”) received the mushroom for its place of growth – it is easy to find in the meadows where cattle graze.
– Goat mushrooms are very reminiscent of butterflies and are included in the genus of butterflies. These are relatively small mushrooms with a cap diameter of 3-12 centimeters, the color of the cap is from marsh-beige to ocher, under the cap there is a porous surface resembling a sponge. It is easy to distinguish goats from butterdish if you look under the hat. The kid will always have an ocher color.
– On the cut of the hat, the kids turn pink or blush, and when cooked , they may turn red . There is no need to be afraid of this, this is normal. And this is very original for mushroom soup.
– It is recommended to look for kids near the pines, the season is from August to September.
– The inedible pepper mushroom is very similar to goats. You can distinguish a pepper mushroom from a goat by the color of the porosity under the cap: the goat has an olive-brown color, without shades of red, but the pepper mushroom is always reddish.
– You can prepare goats by freezing them or drying them for the winter.
– The peculiarity of goats is that they do not have a mushroom aroma at all.
– Goats are not recommended to be salted, because in a salty form they can give bitterness.