Food preparation time – 15 minutes, cooking time – 15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
How to cook salmon fish soup
pink salmon – 2 cans of 250 grams
Potatoes – 500 grams
Onions – 2 pieces
Carrots – 2 pieces
Bay leaf – 3 leaves
Salt – to taste
Pepper – to taste
Greens in any combination (dill, parsley, green onions, cilantro) – according taste
1. 500 grams of potatoes washed, peeled and cut into small cubes.
2. Rinse 2 carrots, carefully peel and cut into thin slices.
3. Peel 2 onions and finely chop.
4. Open cans of pink salmon and take out the fish.
5. Mash pink salmon with a fork on a dish so that small pieces of fish are obtained.
How to cook pink salmon soup
1. Put a pot of water on maximum heat and pour potatoes into it.
2. When the water boils, reduce the fire to medium and cook the potatoes for 7 minutes.
3. Dip 2 bay leaves into the pan.
4. After 7 minutes, add chopped carrots and chopped onions to the pan.
5. Dip the mashed canned pink salmon into the soup.
6. Salt the soup to taste and add black or white pepper to taste.
7. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer the soup for 10 minutes.
8. 3 minutes before the end of cooking, add finely chopped greens to the soup.
9. Serve the soup to the table, garnishing with a fresh parsley leaf.
– Pink salmon soup is ideal for people who observe non-strict fasts.
– To make the soup more rich and sour, carrots and onions can be fried in a pan with the addition of 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
– Often, cereals (rice or barley) are put in pink salmon soup. To do this, 3 tablespoons of cereals must be washed and dipped in water along with potatoes.
– When adding salt to the soup, you need to take into account the fact that a sufficient amount of salt is contained in canned fish, so you need to put a little less salt.
– The taste of fish soup can be decorated with the addition of marjoram, basil, allspice, thyme and nutmeg.
– When serving pink salmon soup, you can put two small slices of lemon into each plate. Sourness will give a pleasant taste to fish soup.
– Calorie content of pink salmon soup – 57.6 kcal / 100 grams.