How to cook canned bean soup
Canned beans – 2 cans (800 milliliters)
Carrots – 1 piece
Tomatoes – 5 pieces
Onion – 1 piece
Bulgarian pepper – 1 piece
Garlic – 2 teeth
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
Fresh dill – 1 bunch
Salt – half a teaspoon
Chili pepper ground – half a teaspoon
water – 2 cups
How to cook soup puree from canned beans
1. Grate 1 carrot on a coarse grater.
2. Cut 1 onion into small pieces.
3. Finely chop 2 garlic cloves.
4. Halve 1 Bulgarian (sweet) pepper, remove the seed box, cut into cubes.
5. Wash and finely chop 1 bunch of dill.
6. Peel 5 tomatoes from the skin, after dousing them with boiling water; cut into cubes.
7. Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a deep frying pan (stewpan), heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
8. Put the onion in the pan, fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Add garlic, carrots, bell peppers, fry over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
10. Add tomatoes, fry for another 3 minutes.
11. Open 2 cans of canned beans, put the contents in a saucepan, add 2 cups of water, cook for 20 minutes.
12. Add fried vegetables, cook for 15 minutes.
13. Add half a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of chili pepper, stir.
14. Turn off the heat, after 5 minutes puree the contents of the pot with an immersion blender and heat the soup for 2 minutes.
Serve soup sprinkled with dill.
– You can quickly peel the skin from tomatoes by immersing them first in boiling water for 1 minute, and then in cold water.
– Drain the sauce from cans of beans before cooking, do not add it to the soup.
– Water in the recipe can be replaced with vegetable, chicken or meat broth.
– The soup must be cooled slightly before mashing, or it must be mashed very carefully. It is dangerous to make mashed potatoes from the boiling mass. puree has a temperature even higher than 100 degrees.
– The calorie content of soup-puree from canned beans is about 250 kcal / 100 grams.
Canned bean soup can be stored for two days in the refrigerator.