Put the pan on a slow fire and melt the butter and cocoa butter in a water bath. Grate the cocoa on a fine grater and add to the oils. Cook over low heat, melting the contents of the water bath while stirring frequently with a spatula. When the mass becomes completely homogeneous, you will need to turn off the fire. Pour the chocolate into an ice mold, cool well and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
How to make chocolate at home
Cocoa mass – 100 grams
Cocoa butter – 50 grams
Sugar – 100 grams
Butter – 20 grams
How to cook homemade chocolate
1. Pick up 2 pans: one large, the other so that it can be put in the first one and it does not fall through.
2. Pour water into a large saucepan – so that the second saucepan fits into the water bath after installation.
3. Put a pot of water on the fire.
4. Place a smaller saucepan on top.
5. Put butter and cocoa butter in a saucepan without water.
6. Grate cocoa on a fine grater and add to oils.
7. Cook over a fire, melting the contents of the upper saucepan with a stirring spatula.
8. When the mass becomes completely homogeneous, turn off the fire.
9. Pour chocolate into an ice mold, cool slightly and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
Lightweight chocolate recipe
What to cook chocolate from
Milk – 5 tablespoons
Butter – 50 grams
Sugar – 7 tablespoons
Cocoa – 5 tablespoons
Flour – 1 tablespoon
Pine nuts – 1 teaspoon
Ice mold is useful for chocolate .
How to make your own chocolate
1. Mix milk, cocoa and sugar in a small saucepan. Put the saucepan on the fire.
2. Bring to a boil and add oil.
3. While stirring the chocolate mixture, add the flour and bring to a boil again, stirring.
4. As soon as the flour is completely dissolved, remove the pan, cool and pour layers into the mold: first chocolate, then chopped pine nuts, then chocolate again.
5. Place the mold with chocolate in the freezer. After 5-6 hours, the chocolate will harden.
– For the preparation of very similar to store-bought chocolate, you need cocoa butter. It is quite expensive, a piece of 200 grams will cost 300-500 rubles. However, it can also be used to make homemade cosmetics.
– Grated cocoa can also be found in the store – it costs from 600 rubles / 1 kilogram, it can be replaced with ordinary cocoa powder, preferably of high quality. Prices are on average in Moscow for July 2019.
– To make chocolate at home, it is allowed to use ordinary sugar, but for greater naturalness, it is recommended to replace it with cane sugar. Both types of sugar for the greatest softness of taste are recommended to be ground into powder beforehand. You can also use honey.
– It will be more convenient to get chocolate out of silicone molds for ice, or use a flat plate – and after hardening, just break the chocolate with your hands.