Boil chicken fillet for 30 minutes.
Boil the chicken fillet in a double boiler for 40 minutes.
In a slow cooker, cook the chicken fillet on the “Steaming” mode for 40 minutes.
How to cook chicken fillet
1. Chicken fillet, if frozen, defrost at room temperature or using a microwave.
2. Wash and dry the defrosted chicken fillet.
3. Put the chicken fillet in a saucepan, pour water so that the chicken is completely covered with water.
4. Put a pot of water on a large fire. When the water boils, remove the foam and reduce the heat.
5. To prevent the broth from evaporating, it is worth covering the pot with a lid.
6. Add seasonings and spices: peeled carrots and 1 onion (per pound of chicken fillet), 2 leaves of parsley, 5 black peppercorns, salt, seasonings to taste.
7. Wait half an hour, add the washed greens: parsley and dill. Cook for another 10 minutes, then leave covered for 10 minutes.
Your boiled chicken fillet and broth are ready!
If the chicken fillet is cooked for soup, the richness of the broth is important. To make the broth rich, the chicken fillet must be put in cold water.
If the chicken fillet is cooked for salad or further cooking (roasting, baking), it is worth putting the defrosted fillet in salted boiling water.
If the chicken fillet is old, then it is recommended to drain the first broth after the first 5-minute boil – and continue to cook the chicken fillet in fresh water.
You can check the chicken fillet for readiness by piercing the meat with a knife: if the meat is white and easily pierced, then the chicken fillet is ready!