Cook cherry soup for 50 minutes.
How to cook cherry soup with rice
Rice – 200 grams
Frozen cherries (pitted) – 400 grams
Starch – a tablespoon
Sugar – half a glass
Whipped cream – 50 milliliters
Salt – half a teaspoon
How to cook cherry-jelly soup
1. Wash the rice in warm water.
2. Pour water into the pan – 600 milliliters, add salt, rice, place on the burner over medium heat, let it boil, cook for 15 minutes – the water should evaporate.
3. Defrost cherries.
4. Pour 1.5 liters of water into a separate saucepan, put defrosted cherries in it, place on a burner over medium heat, wait for it to boil.
5. Pour sugar into a saucepan with cherries, cook for 20 minutes.
6. Pour a third of a glass of cool water into a cup, add starch, mix.
7. Put the diluted starch in cherry compote, wait for it to boil, remove from the burner. Cool down.
8. Arrange rice on plates and pour over it with cooled cherry compote.
9. Decorate the cherry soup with whipped cream.
Cherry Hungarian soup
Cherry (fresh, frozen or canned, pitted) – 1 kilogram
Sugar – 200 grams
Cinnamon – 2 sticks
Dry red wine – 500 milliliters
Almond essence – a few drops
Cream (10% fat) – 250 milliliters
Sour cream (or fresh cream) – 250 milliliters
How to cook cherry Hungarian soup
1. Pour 250 milliliters of water, wine, cherries, sugar, cinnamon sticks into a saucepan, place on a burner over medium heat, let it boil.
2. Reduce heat to low, cook for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from the burner, pour the almond essence into it.
4. In a cup, mix cream and sour cream.
5. Add sour cream-cream seven to the saucepan with cherry compote, mix.
6. Serve the soup chilled.