Pour dried black mushroom muer into a saucepan, add water and cook for 3 minutes after boiling over moderate heat, then leave for 20 minutes. You can first soak the muer mushroom in warm water for 4-5 hours, then cook for 3 minutes.
How to cook black mushroom muer
Muer mushrooms – 1 box 25 grams
Water – 2 liters
Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to cook black muer mushroom
1. Open the box with dried muer mushrooms, pour the mushrooms into a large saucepan.
2. Pour mushrooms with 2 liters of water.
3. Put the pot on the fire, cook for 3 minutes after boiling.
4. Cover the pan with a lid and leave the mushrooms for 20 minutes.
5. After cooking, put the mushrooms in a colander and rinse lightly with cold water.
6. Cut off the rough parts of the legs, cut into the necessary parts.
Sauce for boiled mushrooms muer
Sunflower oil – 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
Seasonings and spices – to taste
Vinegar 70% – half a teaspoon
How to make the sauce
Mix oil, soy sauce, spices and vinegar – season the boiled mushrooms and leave for 5 minutes.
How to cook Chinese Black Mushroom Soup
or pork – 200 grams
Shrimps – 200 grams
Dried shiitake mushrooms – 1 cup
Black mushroom – 200 grams
Eggs – 2 pieces
Pack of tofu (400 grams) – 1 piece
Soy sauce – 100 milliliters
Starch – 7 tablespoons
Water chestnuts (without water ) – 1 cup
Bamboo shoots (without water) – 1 cup
Rice (or regular 5%) vinegar – 1/3 cup
Chili sauce – 2 tablespoons
Dried lily buds – 1 handful
Garlic – 1 clove Sesame
oil – 1 tablespoon
Water – 9 cups
How to cook Black Mushroom Soup
1. Place shiitake and lily buds in different bowls, pour boiling water over and leave for half an hour.
2. Make a marinade by mixing 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon starch.
3. Cut the meat into thin strips and marinate for half an hour.
4. Boil water, put meat, black mushroom, shiitake there, cook for 10 minutes.
5. Cut off hard tips from lilies, cut in half.
6. Place the lilies, shrimp, cubed tofu, chestnuts, bamboo shoots, chili sauce, vinegar, and soy sauce in a saucepan.
7. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
8. Dissolve starch in cold water and pour into soup.
9. Crush the garlic and add to the soup as well, then pour in the eggs, mixed with a fork.
10. Bring the soup to a boil and turn off.
11. After 10 minutes of infusion of the soup, add sesame oil and mix thoroughly.
12. When serving, serve with finely chopped green onions.
– Black mushroom muer must be soaked in a very large saucepan, because. mushrooms grow very large.
– Black mushroom muer or ear-shaped auricularia grows in the northern part of the temperate climate zone, most often chooses elder or alder. Black mushroom dishes are especially common in Chinese cuisine. For its resemblance to tree growths, it is sometimes called “tree fungus”.
– Due to the fact that this mushroom is found mainly on elderberry, it is also called Judas’ ear, in honor of Judas Iscariot, who hanged himself on elderberry.
– Black mushroom is an essential component of the classic Chinese soup, it is also used in salads.
– In Russia , black mushroom is sold in dried form, before use it will need to be soaked for several hours.
– The mushroom does not have a pronounced taste , it requires spices, it is more often used as a filler or to decorate dishes.