Boil duck eggs for 12 minutes .
Wash thoroughly in cold water with the addition of soda, put in a saucepan with cold water, put on fire and bring to readiness.
How to boil duck eggs
1. Wash duck eggs and place in a saucepan.
2. Fill with water with a margin of 1 centimeter.
3. Put the pan on a strong fire.
4. Boil duck eggs hard boiled for 12 minutes.
Buying duck eggs
Now, duck eggs are practically not sold in Moscow stores, because society is afraid of infection – duck eggs are most susceptible to salmonellosis.
If you want to buy duck eggs, you should buy in the village, but only from trusted farmers.
Duck eggs can have a strong smell, but in general this is very rare. To get rid of this smell, wash them.
Duck eggs are only boiled hard-boiled due to the risk of salmonellosis, so boiling an egg for less than 12 minutes is not recommended.
The approximate weight of a duck egg is 90 grams (1.5-2 times more than a chicken egg). Duck eggs have a denser yolk than chicken eggs and are generally more nutritious. The shell is very hard, to crack it, hit the shell hard.
2. 3. In China, duck eggs are fermented in a special way (in a mixture of water, tea, potash, salt and burnt oak tree) for 100 days. The resulting delicacy is called a millennial egg.
4. The average annual duck egg production is up to 250 eggs.
5. Store boiled duck eggs in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days.
6. Caloric content of duck eggs – 185 kcal.